roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
probably have spent too much time in the think / fap shack:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heading down south to Castle Rock rock to meet up with some bros from Virginia. One of them is from Castle Rock and claims to know of a bunch of secret trails. Hopefully we don't end up with something completely overgrown or bulldozed.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Heading down south to Castle Rock rock to meet up with some bros from Virginia. One of them is from Castle Rock and claims to know of a bunch of secret trails. Hopefully we don't end up with something completely overgrown or bulldozed.

If its Growlers Gulch, you'll have a good time. Best to have someone who knows where they're going though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If its Growlers Gulch, you'll have a good time. Best to have someone who knows where they're going though.

I believe it is. Looks a little shy on elevation. Will at least leave me some legs for more descending on Sunday. The original plan was St Helens but we thought there might be snow.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I believe it is. Looks a little shy on elevation. Will at least leave me some legs for more descending on Sunday. The original plan was St Helens but we thought there might be snow.
The tour I had was 10 miles and over 2k of vert so keep an open mind. I ran into the guy in the parking lot and while he gave me a tour he was also trying to see where I would bonk. At the end of the climbing he turned around and said damn! I can't drop you. Ooffda

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
similarities between NC....WY....CO....MT....

people of all different shapes/sizes/colors not giving a fuck about a mask...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
similarities between NC....WY....CO....MT....

people of all different shapes/sizes/colors not giving a fuck about a mask...
i'd hazard a guess that, like nc, the other states are where urban votes blue and is masked and rural votes red and is not. and you're likely in the rural. the difference is always funny the moment i leave mecklenburg county...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I was at the Coach in Wilson, I had just come down from a hot pass lap, and instinctively went inside without a mask, yeah, my bad. Before I could even turn around, (I was still wearing a full face helmet) the dick working the liquor store yelled at me to mask up…he wasn’t wearing a mask, either.
WTF

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'd hazard a guess that, like nc, the other states are where urban votes blue and is masked and rural votes red and is not. and you're likely in the rural. the difference is always funny the moment i leave mecklenburg county...
lets just say ive seen more mask wearing around gastonia than i did around bozeman....