Quantcast

>>>Friderp GMT<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Couldn't sleep. up at 2:30 getting ready for work. Oh well at least I will have time for coffee and food. Driving to Sacramento tomorrow to bring my wifes horse from the young horse trainers barn over to the Dressage training facillity when it will live for at least the next ten years...

Maybe I can get in a ride this afternoon...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Ran over an already roadkill skunk on the way to work. Now the van has a slight funk to it. Great way to start off the day.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am sure Kirk Cousins is an honorable man and I have no doubt is a great person with strong character. Although he did me no favors in my fantasy football match this week, I wish him nothing but a long, prosperous life and good health.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I am sure Kirk Cousins is an honorable man and I have no doubt is a great person with strong character. Although he did me no favors in my fantasy football match this week, I wish him nothing but a long, prosperous life and good health.
Cousins was the best player on the Giants team last night.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Slept like shit last night. I'm a bit nervous about today's interviews. Only cause I want the job. The prospects of a 20-40% pay increase are quite enticing...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Mornin. ride last night was good, if a little wet due to last Sunday's monsoon. The ground ain't absorbing moisture the way it used to. Fall is most definitely here.

Kid woke up at midnight, but slept through till 7 after that. wicked!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not in bed before 3.30am at least I only had two beers. DJs don't play work friendly times.

CrapJoe I had to drive home not sure if that is an excuse in the US?

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a good day yesterday, it was nice. My buddy got a real bucket of a '58 Impala that he seems to think he can bring to life. We pulled the old 283 out and put a 350 he had on the stand in it, fit like a glove. I keep telling him someone swapped the front clip but he swears its stock. I've never worked on a '58, so WTF do I know. :rofl:

Another weekend in Eugene, ugh. Do you have any idea how bad Eugene sucks? Wow, what a hole.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
saw bear in tree last night taking a nap.
Weird...I thought they let teh gheys sleep inside now?

anyhoo...went in to work for a bit, had a semi productive morning, pizza and beer for lunch, me and a bud built a smallish road gap in the afternoon. store had seasonal highland coffee porter in stock. all in all, excellent.