Quantcast

>>>Friderp GMT<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahh nothing like getting up at 2;30 for working...no really...it just plain sucks

wish I was going to have a weekend but EMT standby on Saturday and then Sunday I have to finishing painting the new moldings and get stuff cleared out of the bedrooms so the crew can come in on Tuesday and remove the old carpets and install Laminate flooring.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Wifey & son leave tonight for a 9day vacation to visit her family in the midwest. Gonna have the house all to myself for over a week. PARTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Not really...... most likely I'll be working on a few house projects, riding some bikes, and sitting around drinking beer and watching soccer, hockey, football, and baseball (which isn't any different than what I normally do in my free time).

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hartford Half Marathon tomorrow. This is an important race for me. It'll go a long way towards determining what I'll shoot for in the Philadelphia Marathon. You care.

Currently enjoying the five shots of espresso that are running through my veins.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wooo, long weekend up here in the North!!!!!!! :o

The worst way to start a long weekend, is waking up on Friday with a raging headache.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm happy it's Friday and that it's a long weekend. Hopefully it will wash away the memory of last night's ride. Cold, wet, soft, slippery, dark, slow, with no downhills to reward us for our hard work. :thumbsdown: It was so bad it's gonna take me a few days to want to throw my leg over a bike again.

have a good weekend y'all...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

After dealing with bullshit at one Toyota dealer yesterday I walked into another last night at 7pm and was out at 10:15 with a 2015 Tacoma. One of two double cab long beds in the Denver area. Time to enjoy it for a bit before I have to start making payments. :thumb:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
The lady bought a brand new, loaded Rav4 last weekend. Everyone is getting new cars except Joe :rant:

Though I certainly can't complain about not having a car payment.....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Bought a used mazda 5. Now La Belle has car freedom. That will make us both happy...

New rubber on DH bike. Whistler closing weekend, don't cha know. Gon' be wet!

Last edited:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Mornin!

After dealing with bullshit at one Toyota dealer yesterday I walked into another last night at 7pm and was out at 10:15 with a 2015 Tacoma. One of two double cab long beds in the Denver area. Time to enjoy it for a bit before I have to start making payments. :thumb:
congrats ! there's a '14 used Tacoma in my area that I'm going to try to workout a deal with this weekend .morning gents, I got a resume reject email last night for a job I applied for . I guess I'm destine to work at a job this job I hate , sad panda .

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Endless mechanical issues, cheap plastics/interior, regular electrical gremlins. I know lots of people who love their subies, but I am not one of them. Maybe ours was built on a friday or something, but I can not wait to be rid of it and I will not be buying another. A co-worker had an outback same year as our impreza that also had lots of issues. It met it's demise out in a horse pasture as a high powered rifle target one weekend when the head gave out 2 weeks after matt did the timing belt.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Truth. There is no new car excitement that trumps the freedom of having no car payment.
I don't know, a Tesla P85D (691 hp!) would be pretty exciting.

I hope the passes dry up for my still-planned adventure in 8 days!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Endless mechanical issues, cheap plastics/interior, regular electrical gremlins. I know lots of people who love their subies, but I am not one of them. Maybe ours was built on a friday or something, but I can not wait to be rid of it and I will not be buying another. A co-worker had an outback same year as our impreza that also had lots of issues. It met it's demise out in a horse pasture as a high powered rifle target one weekend when the head gave out 2 weeks after matt did the timing belt.
Fair enough. That blows about your buddies car biting the bullet after doing the timing belt.

Which model year is yours?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Fair enough. That blows about your buddies car biting the bullet after doing the timing belt.

Which model year is yours?
It don't matter what year... just plan on the head gasket repair if it hasn't been done already... :D
This. Subaru will tell you this issue only pertains to early '00's model 4 cylinders. I believe, and internet anecdotes as well as 2 people I personally know, seem to back it up, that this is categorically false.

What are you still planning, Crazy Doc? Nothing in the mountains proper, I hope. $hit's DONE for the season in the high country...
After this current storm, high country is done, Doc.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hartford Half Marathon tomorrow. This is an important race for me. It'll go a long way towards determining what I'll shoot for in the Philadelphia Marathon. You care.

Currently enjoying the five shots of espresso that are running through my veins.
Good luck IAB! We care.

happy Friday. I got nuthin' ...
what's all this about a shuttle day? WG laps??

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My parents are in town this weekend. Time is pre-allotted to be spent hanging out with them, sister + family, etc.

Besides, it's raining!