Quantcast

~~~Friderp GMT~~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, kids! Back to work for me as well. This place will be dead though, so it should be a pretty easy day. As promised, Christmas Day consisted of going to an early morning movie (Hunger Games 3), going for a 7 mile run, and grilling bison burgers. It was a good day.

Wore a Santa hat on my run, which the normally miserable, unhappy, douchey people of my town seemed to like, based on the waves on horn toots I got.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Jailbirds left at 7:30 or so. They never came back so I cleaned up and went to bed. Every bite of food was eaten. Every glass of beer was drunk. Even the grape drink... gone. 3 people ate a whole banana pie.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Very poor sleep night: vomiting wife then kid woke up unnaturally chipper at 5 am. We stumbled downstairs at 7 after trying unsuccessfully to get her to return to sleep and the mother in law spelled us out so that we could sleep a bit more.

Futzed around in the yard, then donned my chainsaw pack and spent the afternoon clearing fallen trees from trails at the waterworks. My friend Tammy showed up about halfway through the afternoon and joined the effort. Cleaning up after all that wet snow will take weeks.