Quantcast

>>Friderp GMT<<

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

New Years eve = sat on the couch with the wifey and watched NYE specials on TV wondering who all of these "music artists" and "celebrities" were

New Years day = wasn't hungover but still relaxed on the couch most of the day

I know I know... my life is super exciting and all of you are jealous.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Took the women folk out for dinner and the Fine Arts Centers version of Mary Poppins. A good time was had by all, but it sure sucked big time to have to get up this morning. So tired, MOAR COFFEE!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
on NYE the wife and i watched about 10 min of the ball dropping, wondering why there was ryan seacrest but no dick clark. we both completely forget that he died. and didn't wind up like this:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Worked every day since Sunday inc as the ball dropped on NYE. Not working today.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! I am glad this holiday is finally over, I am frustrated from all the frustration. Got an interesting breakfast with an old friend / boss of 12 years ago who was the first de-facto mentor of my career although I was not seeing it like that then. Also, I have not ridden in 2015, yet. :rant:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

'Twas a balmy 54 degrees in the house when I woke up this morning. Looks like I'm calling the furnace repair place today as it appears that this one may be beyond me just throwing parts at it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So much traveling. So much food. So much beer.

The holidays are fun but it's nice to get home and return to a normal diet.

One of our contractors decided to send a two page email of complaints about her boss to the entire 250 person office mailing list after she got fired. The majority of them were petty crap that are par for the course in any environment where you work with other people, and she's in her late 30s, so she's had some work experience.. Oh, the drama! :bonk:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> The majority of them were petty crap that are par for the course in any environment where you work with other people, and she's in her late 30s, so she's had some work experience.. Oh, the drama! :bonk:
Grownups are funny. They are mostly like f***ing whiny teenagers only... older. :D

Oh - ski today again. Yesterday was really effin' cold. Supposed to be sunny today.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
mornin all

just sipping some coffee cruising around on the usual websites
its going to be raining here in SW CT and i am not about to sit on my ass all weekend.. one of my buds is going up to his place in VT to ski stratton and dont know what to do.. 85$ to do 6 ski runs?
#firstworldproblems
#lameasswinter

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Wife and kid return Sunday, so my last few hours of freedom dwindle.

I spent some hours last evening getting my Hackintosh's Mac OS X side revived, and I appear to have been successful. This pleases me.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I did enjoy whatever decision making process made her choose to firebomb her bridges behind her. At the very least, everyone got a good laugh.

Plus, there were at least four personal comments repeated in the email that are now super awkward for the manager and a few of his employees, including one where the manager indicated one employee had no idea what she is doing and he wouldn't have hired her.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I need winter riding glove suggestion no lobster claw please what about about pogies they are fish aren't they who fell overboard. Anyway I'll listen you just put me into a nice cold weather glove for cycling.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it's a molar.....i think i had a root canal/crown done...looks like 3/4 of the tooth is gone.