Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got up at 4:30am and already completed one half of my 6 hours of driving today.

I'm friggin' wired on caffeine. I think a nap might be needed later.

After this drive a have a 2 hour meeting and then it's PARTYYYYY TIME.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Loading up your bike and riding gear on the way to work feels like mischief.

Time permitting,I'll swing by the shop to let them diagnose my creaky fork.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Dog sitting for a friend for the next week. His pup is used to sleeping in the bed. Our dogs do not sleep in the bed. She and I battled all last night with the result being a shitty night of sleep for me.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still shook up from my accident yesterday. Hand is swollen and sore and stiff neck and shoulder. Killed some of the fun of riding but I just got to get back on the bike when I can use the hand again. The struggle is real :)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Still shook up from my accident yesterday. Hand is swollen and sore and stiff neck and shoulder. Killed some of the fun of riding but I just got to get back on the bike when I can use the hand again. The struggle is real :)
That sucks. Cab company/cabbie going to pony up for bike damage?

I rode in today myself, knowing that there's (more) rain in the forecast for my ride home. I shall suck it up(, Princess).

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Friderp indeed, moar coffee because I have about 80 defects to verify and I already want to eat a bullet for breakfast. I've only been here 90 minutes, not a good sign.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Friday!! Hopefully a mellow, short workday ahead with minimal tenant issues!! Let's do this kiddos!!
Also, I went for a run, then did some trail rides last night--slept like I haven't in months and feel good still this morning! Yessssssssssssss

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So, anyone want to buy an Audi S4 Avant? :D
I had an Audi piss me off yesterday. It looked nice from what little I saw of it. There is construction on Skyline and I had a roadie in front of me when the flagger stops us. Its a blind corner, but the dude behind me is getting excited and honks at me as soon as the flagger says to go. As soon as I can see the corner is clear, I pass the roadie and by 4th gear I can barely see his grill. :rofl: He caught me in the straights, but I wasn't going over 70. I waited for him at Germantown, but he was going the other way.

I think it was an S6? Homeboy had no idea how to drive it. I think he may have sh!t himself at one point.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Says... jimmydean. Ironic? :D
When it is sunny and dry, I have no issues driving my car. As I have said a million times, I had no business driving my old car in that weather and now have a foul weather vehicle so this one doesn't see those conditions.

Hab needs to get that M3 and bring it for a visit. :D

Only this time don't bring it stuffed with all your worldly possessions. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
With help from Global warming it is! Bring on the drought!
:stupid:

Seriously, this winter was teh suck. But the last time it rained before I got the new shoes put on was an interesting ride. Reminded me a little of Mr Toad. The backs we practically slicks. :panic:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
one of our admins who has been here forever is retiring, today's her last day. nothing has been accomplished today except cake, cupcakes, and lunch./

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:stupid:

Seriously, this winter was teh suck. But the last time it rained before I got the new shoes put on was an interesting ride. Reminded me a little of Mr Toad. The backs we practically slicks. :panic:
Yes it was--I taught 6 full lessons on "snow" (read: gravel, rocks, and slush pushed up from the parking lot...),

Crystal (January)

The triplets! My favorite students:

and got to ride Bachelor on an amazing day with my girls!!

And that summarizes the ski season of this ski bunny. Thanks for reading ;)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Found this in the beer store. First time I've seen it up here.

I can't wait until tomorrow is over. Going to a dry wedding. Would it be rude to bring a flask? I promise to share..