Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think my 5 is faster than Joe's 6 is and is twice the car my 4 was. Joe's car needs a clutch real bad (mine does soon), so he might not be down, but I know a sweet 350z vert that might be down for some twisties. He never drives his car like he should.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
was going to leave work early and ride this afternoon. failed. picked up 5yo a bit early instead and looked for frogs in the garden instead. now making breakfast for dinner and drinking dinner-appropriate breakfast stout. ride tomorrow instead...guess it's all ok in the end...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I
Found this in the beer store. First time I've seen it up here.

I can't wait until tomorrow is over. Going to a dry wedding. Would it be rude to bring a flask? I promise to share..
I went to a dry wedding last year. It was fucking horrendous. The friends getting married didn't give two shits about planning their wedding. Their families did it for them, it was in a Church gym. They didn't find out it was a dry location until they tried dropping off kegs the day before.

I can tell you this, I put a serious dent in one of those kegs after I got out of that torture session.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I

I went to a dry wedding last year. It was fucking horrendous. The friends getting married didn't give two shits about planning their wedding. Their families did it for them, it was in a Church gym. They didn't find out it was a dry location until they tried dropping off kegs the day before.

I can tell you this, I put a serious dent in one of those kegs after I got out of that torture session.
At least they tried to bring some kegs...

This is completely dry. Not even a pay-your-own bar available.

Which I find kind of funny, because the groom was the biggest drunk out of all of us up until......hmmm, 3 weeks ago at his bachelor party? He was told that if he gets drunk at the wedding, there no sex.....

WHAT?!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
At least they tried to bring some kegs...

This is completely dry. Not even a pay-your-own bar available.

Which I find kind of funny, because the groom was the biggest drunk out of all of us up until......hmmm, 3 weeks ago at his bachelor party? He was told that if he gets drunk at the wedding, there no sex.....

WHAT?!
Tell him its not too late to back out of the wedding

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I can't be pitching a tent at a wedding. Now THATS rude...
Unless the Bride and Groom are cool... best wedding I ever went to was at Grand Targhee, and you'd better believe there was a mad pre-wedding par-tay at the camp area!

was going to leave work early and ride this afternoon. failed. picked up 5yo a bit early instead and looked for frogs in the garden instead. now making breakfast for dinner and drinking dinner-appropriate breakfast stout. ride tomorrow instead...guess it's all ok in the end...
I was going to leave early too, except the president of our company "might" stop by. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
also, good morning :D
If it doesn't rain I hope to take a quick ride, though word is trails around these parts are pretty F'd in the A.
Hawks/Ducks game 7 tonight, while I lace up some wheels. Go Hawks.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
If it doesn't rain I hope to take a quick ride, though word is trails around these parts are pretty F'd in the A.
Rangers/Lightning tonight.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Which I find kind of funny, because the groom was the biggest drunk out of all of us up until......hmmm, 3 weeks ago at his bachelor party? He was told that if he gets drunk at the wedding, there no sex....
WHAT?!
:fie:
THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE!!!! SAY SOMETHING WHEN THEY ASK PEOPLE FOR OBJECTIONS!!!! I'm concerned for your friend's sanity!!

Tell him its not too late to back out of the wedding
:stupid:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm not sure who to quote here, but y'all have it right.

We've asked him a bunch of times if he is okay with this. Same answer every time.

We don't know the bride too well, but they both come from fairly religious families; hers is of course on another level. I hope she knows how drunk we got him on his bachelor night haha....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Abso-fucking-lutely not.
a friends wedding was a dry affair due to both sides of the families not being drinkers....

i bestowed upon him a bottle of george t. stagg before the festivities to get in the right frame of mind.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
just a very swollen hand and index finger. then my left side of my neck is sore and stiff. maybe some whiplash from my shoulder slamming into the door.
Damn son.

You need a trail ride...

So will the cab company cover this crap?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
because sierra nevada is making him happy...you know, the "micro brew" you can get at every grocery store and gas station here. poor gui needs a beercation to the US. His head would explode (or maybe his liver).

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It would have to be Greek-myth type pussy. And that shit doesn't actually exist.
Oh yes it does. It's like Bigfoot, no one believes it until they see it. And it will totally skew your perspective on the whole relationship thing. I was shocked and embarrassed at what I was willing to put up with for a red-headed squirter. The shit I know now about her wealthy, dysfunctional family makes me very glad I didn't marry her or even live together.

No mas !

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Naturally the rain started just as it neared FTS o'clock and I got skunked, because rain.
Wheels are done though.

edit: I do like Sierra Nevada, but you can put a Dale's in your pack. And you can keep the Fat Tire, but their Ranger IPA on the other hand :drool:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Oh yes it does. It's like Bigfoot, no one believes it until they see it. And it will totally skew your perspective on the whole relationship thing. I was shocked and embarrassed at what I was willing to put up with for a red-headed squirter. The shit I know now about her wealthy, dysfunctional family makes me very glad I didn't marry her or even live together.

No mas !
Hogwash. Much like Bigfoot - people only IMAGINE they see it. Sounds like what you got was the Loch Ness Monster. :brows:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hogwash. Much like Bigfoot - people only IMAGINE they see it. Sounds like what you got was the Loch Ness Monster. :brows:
Dude, you have no idea. She completely ruined my sleeping bag. Wet spot does not even come close to accurately describing it. Truly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. The only thing that could top it would be going to Tijuana or Thailand and watching strippers shoot ping pong balls across the room.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
That seems like it'd be amusing, but isn't enough lubrication enough? I don't think my enjoyment would be greater were I to reenact rafting down a river whilst in bed.