Quantcast

@$#Friderp GMT#$@

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
You might just be sick. My resting heart rate has been near 40 recently but spiked to 60 when I had a GI bug.

/me is fat but getting heart-healthy apparently?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. My average heart rate in my 5K last Thursday was 178, peaking at 186. I came *this close* to puking. I've got another 5K tomorrow. I am shooting for the age group win because that would mean FREE MAPLE SYRUP.

1500 yard swim done before work, which was my fourth swim day in a row. 30 x 50 laps hard. That was tiring.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
You might just be sick. My resting heart rate has been near 40 recently but spiked to 60 when I had a GI bug.

Morning! I shall hit the trails these afternoon, it will be a painful experience after a few days off the bike. In the mean time, meh.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
About an inch of sloppy wet snow overnight, average temps wont be in the teens until next week so no trail rides will be possible. In the mean time I have set up a trainer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

My resting is sitting at ~70. Now I realy feel fat and out of shape.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Studded tires and pogies went on the Moonlander yesterday afternoon.
which pogies did you get? I was eyeing up the 45Nth stuff, but hotdam are they ever expensive... I may revise my stance during the winter, but for now, it's on the list of "nice to have"...

Friday. grim and rainy. apparently, the sun will make an appearance tomorrow. I have secured a time slot to ride in the morning. but it looks like I'll be solo. lots of Christmas family activities getting in the way.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
which pogies did you get? I was eyeing up the 45Nth stuff, but hotdam are they ever expensive... I may revise my stance during the winter, but for now, it's on the list of "nice to have"...
when it comes to winter gear, i find you get what you pay for.

except for the answer sleestak gloves. they are fucking awesome and only run like $40

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Someone on here recently posted that they use the ATV versions with a link from Amazon, cost <$20 instead of $120.

I've been considering them, just haven't clicked the buy button yet.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Wife got home after I'd fed the kids last night.
As I was pulling food out of fridge to make us something she looks at me and suggests we just drink Dales for dinner instead.
There's a reason we've been together 26yrs.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ran 45min last night, swam 1500yds this morning. Getting out 1hr early today. Yeah!

Morning rant: We just got a fancy new coffee machine at work, the kind you see at a gas station where you get to go through all of the screens to pick your coffee. It takes a few tries to explore and decide the coffee you want the first time you go through it. 7:30am our inbound phone lines open (internal sales and the service center are all on the same floor), so people need to get to their desks by then. Somebody decided 7:20am was the time to show the new guy how the coffee machine works. Five people deep, with a time constraint, and you're explaining how to use the fucking machine works? Dumbass.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ran 45min last night, swam 1500yds this morning. Getting out 1hr early today. Yeah!

Morning rant: We just got a fancy new coffee machine at work, the kind you see at a gas station where you get to go through all of the screens to pick your coffee. It takes a few tries to explore and decide the coffee you want the first time you go through it. 7:30am our inbound phone lines open (internal sales and the service center are all on the same floor), so people need to get to their desks by then. Somebody decided 7:20am was the time to show the new guy how the coffee machine works. Five people deep, with a time constraint, and you're explaining how to use the fucking machine works? Dumbass.
this is why i make my own fucking coffee.

Friday. grim and rainy. apparently, the sun will make an appearance tomorrow. I have secured a time slot to ride in the morning. but it looks like I'll be solo. lots of Christmas family activities getting in the way.
45NRTH. I've been using them for three years and they're the 'nads.

i need to drop like 20 lbs. fuck this fat shit.
So do I. I'm up to 152 from 149. :D

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
'Morning. My average heart rate in my 5K last Thursday was 178, peaking at 186. I came *this close* to puking. I've got another 5K tomorrow. I am shooting for the age group win because that would mean FREE MAPLE SYRUP.

1500 yard swim done before work, which was my fourth swim day in a row. 30 x 50 laps hard. That was tiring.
I'd kill myself at that level. I get into puke range around 175 and can't hold over 165 for more than 1/3 of a mile.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
this is why i hate people.
ftfy.

We have the big air pots at work. I like to make it because I take the first 12oz because that's the best part. Every now and then someone makes a pot and only uses 1 bag and its like tea. 2 bags per pot, people!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wife got home after I'd fed the kids last night.
As I was pulling food out of fridge to make us something she looks at me and suggests we just drink Dales for dinner instead.
There's a reason we've been together 26yrs.
Sounds like we may be married to sisters... although I'm pretty sure my wife doesn't have a sister. :think:

i need to drop like 20 lbs. fuck this fat shit.
Hey - the beer-drinkin' we're gonna be doin' in Castle Rock should help! :homer:

<snip>Every now and then someone makes a pot and only uses 1 bag and its like tea. 2 bags per pot, people!
Or 3...

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I let this guy park his coffee cart outside my office. So I get free gold coffee when I want it. But I usually just drink it at home. Friday is always take my daughter to work day. Then off to idyllwild!!! Get to see some snow, drink beer, ride bikes, eat food and play with the kids with nothing to do.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Running a 5k tommorow too...but in a Santa suit. May have to wear the HRM just for giggles...