Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
feeling the effects of last nights workout, moving a bit slow and every muscle is letting me know they got worked hard.

Gotta pack a gym bag when I get off shift. Doing 5 hour blitz run to Los Angeles to visit pops for the weekend. I'm going to try and be on the road before 4am Saturday then home by 10pm Sunday

otherwise its a Phucket Friday

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Sent a thank you note to all the guys who interviewed me, and the guy who set up/led the interview (also a product development engineer) responded the feeling was mutual and I should expect to hear from their recruiting team by Monday.

I'm assuming that's a good thing?!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I was just privy to a conversation between one of our executives and an EA on the way up the elevator. They were complaining about how bad drivers in Denver have become, mostly because of the imports lately. Executive makes the following comment: "Just a few mornings ago I was going down 470 doing 75 in the left lane and some asshole in a BMW blows past me on the right doing 90." I'm not saying it was me, but I'm thinking there is a good chance it was me, as he gets in at about the same time I do every morning. Fuckers like him need to get into the right lane. Stay right except to pass means you keep your slow ass in the right lane until you are passing.

Also, work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I was just privy to a conversation between one of our executives and an EA on the way up the elevator. They were complaining about how bad drivers in Denver have become, mostly because of the imports lately. Executive makes the following comment: "Just a few mornings ago I was going down 470 doing 75 in the left lane and some asshole in a BMW blows past me on the right doing 90." I'm not saying it was me, but I'm thinking there is a good chance it was me, as he gets in at about the same time I do every morning. Fuckers like him need to get into the right lane. Stay right except to pass means you keep your slow ass in the right lane until you are passing.

Also, work.
hint.....should not be doing 90....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ski tomorow
Real skiing?!

I am at work, having driven my 16.5 mpg beast in over a dusting of sticky snow. Last time I was here was 14 days ago. People are happy to see me. I am not too happy to be working. Meh.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Real skiing?!

I am at work, having driven my 16.5 mpg beast in over a dusting of sticky snow. Last time I was here was 14 days ago. People are happy to see me. I am not too happy to be working. Meh.
Yup! Real skiing; gonna go to Loveland.

You totally have a spreadsheet or tracker for your MPG don't you. I know there are more sig figs to that 16.5...

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001

You totally have a spreadsheet or tracker for your MPG don't you. I know there are more sig figs to that 16.5...
Actually I don't. I know that's surprising. :D That was just rounding from my last tank that yielded 16.4 nominal mpg +/- the Nokians being a few %s taller than stock.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

@Toshi I'm game for a WP/MJ morning. And I have a spreadsheet. I use drastic changes in mileage as red flags that something needs to be dealt with.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Hint... should follow rules made to keep traffic flowing and get out of the damn left lane.
This. Too many fvckers are just lazy and park their ass in the left lane. Doing 90 in a 75 zone is not a crime in my books. It is quite common to do 80 in 65 zone and 75 in 55 zone on all major Mazz freeways.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
@Toshi I'm game for a WP/MJ morning. And I have a spreadsheet. I use drastic changes in mileage as red flags that something needs to be dealt with.
I rely on having an innately reliable vehicle. :D

I'll be up at WP/MJ Sun Feb 5 and Sun Feb 19. Kind of sparse month for me since Jessica's headed up with Mariko and on her own/with local moms group on the other two weekends. Mariko will be in 11:45-2:45 lesson so we could ski/board together then?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
This. Too many fvckers are just lazy and park their ass in the left lane. Doing 90 in a 75 zone is not a crime in my books. It is quite common to do 80 in 65 zone and 75 in 55 zone on all major Mazz freeways.
The part stoney is talking about isn't even a 75 zone. So the dude was SPEEDING in the left lane but is surprised that someone else is MOAR speeding passing him on the right? That dude is a fucking moron. :rofl:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Damn cold been putting a lid on my energy all week. To tired to ride my bike to work. Hopefully some chill time this weekend will help.