Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

So my KS-Lev Integra started coming up by itself. I sent it to KS on Friday 2nd day air and got it back today. They replaced the cartridge and shipped it out in the same day. Fuck yeah !!

Taint slapper will be re-installed and ridden Sunday at Thuper Awethum with my retired pro-xc friend. She's been too busy with mom shit to ride much so maybe I can keep up with her.

:rockout:
They were damn fast about turning around mine this fall. Kudos!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
dammit. today's gmt makes me feel like an asshole. i speed. a lot. all. the. time. i have more tickets than i do fingers and toes. i've been arrested. twice. and i still speed. i've never caused a wreck/been in a wreck because of it.

and if people in @stoney 's neck of the woods are complaining about "traffic" when they're getting passed while going 75, i'm moving, pronto. best "traffic" ever.

in other news, looked at a lot of art today. sitting at airport bar, waiting for 8:00 flight to home sweet home. @jonKranked - is "yard's" like the sam adams of philly? it's everywhere here.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I am also a member of the speeders club, on Montana highways traffic is light and the passing lane is almost always used for passing except drivers from California and Colorado... I push the wagon to 100 MPH on a regular basis, no one notices.

On another note, I am GM of the Month for January. I think it comes with a certificate of recognition. Truth is I only do it for the money.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I expect this "traffic" was encountered before 6:30 in the morning on this particular highway. The 7-9 shift on that stretch of roadway BLOWS.
7-9 isn't too bad. 20 min for the 15 miles (door to door) from my house to Orchard.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
This is absurd. Speed limit is 65. The dude complaining was ALREADY speeding. The left lane is for PASSING. Once you pass, you move to the right so people going faster than yourself can pass.
i have never known a jackass whose face is purple with rage tailgaiting me while i try to get out of his way at 95 mph move to the right after passing me...not once fucking ever...and i don't think you have either. :)

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
This is relevant to my interests... I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter...
Well, here you go.
The new snowfall that has already begun is the beginning of a strong upstream disturbance that will deposit significant snowfall through Saturday. The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning through 11 pm. Fourteen to twenty inches of snow is expected in the higher country during this period. Winds will veer from the south to the southwest and have averages between thirty and thirty five miles per hour. Mountain temperatures are to rise from the teens in the morning to the mid twenties during the afternoon.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Installed and integrated a few new components into my friends rehearsal studio. Really cool space. I was honored to be able to help. I donated some Art to the space. Wine drinking was done. Sony MDR 7506 headphones for the win... If you don't own a pair... Get some...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So my KS-Lev Integra started coming up by itself. I sent it to KS on Friday 2nd day air and got it back today. They replaced the cartridge and shipped it out in the same day. Fuck yeah !!

Taint slapper will be re-installed and ridden Sunday at Thuper Awethum with my retired pro-xc friend. She's been too busy with mom shit to ride much so maybe I can keep up with her.

:rockout:
Was this done as warranty work or servicing?

Mine is a couple of years old I was planning on attempting a simple service this winter but just noticed that it's dropping a couple of mm when weight is put on it. So I'm thinking it needs a more though service?