Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
First in the office today so I made coffee, the way I like it, strong. Rode the forest cruiser yesterday despite the heat. It should not be this hot in the middle of September here.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I did a great spin class this morning, which was awesome

But my weight has plateaued recently, which isn't awesome

And I caught a migraine this morning, probably from trying to push too hard with fasting and exercizing, which isn't awesome

but then I changed my linkedin to "casually looking" and I've got a phone screened lined up, two recruiters chasing me, and another company asking me to apply, so that is kind of cool

I'm like the anti @StiHacka , no bikes but lots of jobs....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Still no word on the job as it seems the boss is traveling and hadn't put together the "tech challenge" yet, but it sounds like I am still in the running.

Stopped by the lbs to look at what my 1x11 setup will cost to complete. I am excited, if I can get another good year out of my relic before retiring her to the wall as art, I will be very happy. Jess was happy to hear I am still riding it. He had broken 2 RM7's before he switched to something burlier. But he was always more agro than I am. :rofl:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Still have my job and have just (hopefully) deflected a major turn into shitland. I now have to invent what the heck I will be doing though.
My fav cousin is in town, arriving in mi casa in late afternoon. Beers are ready as is beef for le grille, I only wish I wasn't feeling sick as a dog. I hope I am not another victim of EEE, having ridden in infected areas lately. :think:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just remembered that estimated tax payments are due Monday...
Same for state here. Meh.

Mostly phone meetings today with one more trip to @SkaredShtles kid's school.

Sent MIL a video with all of the furniture for sale at Costco, which I know she opened (thank you Google) but hasn't responded to. Wifey made the point that her antique furniture is likely to break on the move too.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Still sick & work blows.
I hope I have some energy to ride before the weekend is over.
Prepping for a ski-purge.

have a great Friday y'all.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning Monkeys.

Still no word on the job as it seems the boss is traveling and hadn't put together the "tech challenge" yet, but it sounds like I am still in the running.

Stopped by the lbs to look at what my 1x11 setup will cost to complete. I am excited, if I can get another good year out of my relic before retiring her to the wall as art, I will be very happy. Jess was happy to hear I am still riding it. He had broken 2 RM7's before he switched to something burlier. But he was always more agro than I am. :rofl:
Buy it online and bolt it up yourself?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sent MIL a video with all of the furniture for sale at Costco, which I know she opened (thank you Google) but hasn't responded to. Wifey made the point that her antique furniture is likely to break on the move too.
she didn't respond because she's currently at costco buying more furniture.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My signature is one of five, but all are required. VP Finance, VP IT, and three project leads (me).
You count as three project leads? That's impressive, yo.

I have broken my fast. 42 hours, which was what was planned. Had some delicious saag paneer and gyro meat to break it, paid for by my employer, no less. (Interview lunch with a faculty candidate for my section. Nice guy.)