Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Went to the local fly fishing club meeting last night, Bo ring..... Gonna have to hustle today at work. Coffee, grub, play with the dogs the go play on the highway's to hell. I hate Friday traffic after 1pm ,can you say gridlocked cluster fuck? Sure you can.:banghead:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
also new cranks for the trainer bike.
But you already have eewings lying about?!

I am working this afternoon. Conference call with investigators about what I suspect is a domestic violence prosecution, getting minivan's oil changed, then work.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
But you already have eewings lying about?!
i have an old road bike for dedicated trainer use. the other night i noticed that the chain no longer fully engages with the chainring. and i'm not talking by just a little bit, i'm talking it's so stretched maybe 50% of the chain is properly seating into the chainring teeth at a time. the cranks are short too, so i figured i'd spend a few extra pesos and get a whole new crankset, and can build out the rest of a replacement drivetrain from my parts bin

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Beautiful Friday

The foundation plan for a 5 story building does not match the steel grid line plan and to top it off the approved anchor bolt plan does not match either of the previous plans we have 1,100 yards of concrete in the ground and the steel is in fabrication now the architect and engineer are pointing fingers saying the foundation contractor and steel contractor are responsible for all discrepancies yet they both stamped and approved both the rebar shop drawings and structural shop drawings and expect us to eat the cost of modifications to structural steel in fabrication

To add insult to injury the whole design team and ownership are pissed at me because I caught a major problem and are calling them to the carpet on it

WTF

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Beautiful Friday

The foundation plan for a 5 story building does not match the steel grid line plan and to top it off the approved anchor bolt plan does not match either of the previous plans we have 1,100 yards of concrete in the ground and the steel is in fabrication now the architect and engineer are pointing fingers saying the foundation contractor and steel contractor are responsible for all discrepancies yet they both stamped and approved both the rebar shop drawings and structural shop drawings and expect us to eat the cost of modifications to structural steel in fabrication

To add insult to injury the whole design team and ownership are pissed at me because I caught a major problem and are calling them to the carpet on it

WTF
You should have kept quiet and then enjoy the sight of them trying to mount the steel structures on non matching foundation.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Beautiful Friday

WTF
:popcorn:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I’m in a weird space today. My girlfriend’s younger sister is using a fake Facebook profile to send me messages that their aunt has passed away, a couple I am really good friends with told me they’re separating after 11 years, and this Keurig coffee sucks.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yeah, there was some drama when we were in RI for their father's "celebration of life" or whatever. Younger sister basically drank a substantial portion of a handle of Scotch, lost her shit, screamed at everyone, and ended up disowning her two sisters. That girl is 1-800-crazytown-dot-com. Kinda sad, mostly just don't wanna have anything to do with it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yeah, there was some drama when we were in RI for their father's "celebration of life" or whatever. Younger sister basically drank a substantial portion of a handle of Scotch, lost her shit, screamed at everyone, and ended up disowning her two sisters. That girl is 1-800-crazytown-dot-com. Kinda sad, mostly just don't wanna have anything to do with it.
Good thing there's a 2000-mile buffer, amirite??

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I’m in a weird space today. My girlfriend’s younger sister is using a fake Facebook profile to send me messages that their aunt has passed away, a couple I am really good friends with told me they’re separating after 11 years, and this Keurig coffee sucks.
i've got a buddy going through a divorce from someone who sounds like your gf's younger sister.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Re-ran all the math on the cars. Getting a Leaf+ and keeping the Subaru makes the most sense, assuming Xcel credit is still there. The px difference between the Leaf and Tesla is great enough that extrapolating out the cost of insurance + greater payments, etc means keeping the Subaru for mtn trips and the Leaf for daily is net positive by enough that Wifey's new car will also be net + cashflow for the month. Off to Nissan to have a conversation...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Beautiful Friday

WTF
what does the Owner's Engineer say, and who signed off on the IFC?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
had some tasty pad thai for lunch. ready for a nap. one meeting with the intern stands between me and the weekend. it appears as is a group ride is materializing for this afternoon, gonna have to hustle home and assemble my gear.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Re-ran all the math on the cars. Getting a Leaf+ and keeping the Subaru makes the most sense, assuming Xcel credit is still there. The px difference between the Leaf and Tesla is great enough that extrapolating out the cost of insurance + greater payments, etc means keeping the Subaru for mtn trips and the Leaf for daily is net positive by enough that Wifey's new car will also be net + cashflow for the month. Off to Nissan to have a conversation...
#weirdestboner

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
had some tasty pad thai for lunch. ready for a nap. one meeting with the intern stands between me and the weekend. it appears as is a group ride is materializing for this afternoon, gonna have to hustle home and assemble my gear.
Every time I have Thai food, I get pad Thai. I can’t help myself. It seems dumb. There must be other good options.