Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well the wife will be in a good mood tonight. she just won her class and beat all the pros and amateurs at Prix St Georges including the 12th ranked pro in the Nation by 4%. Nice way to come out of Shelter in Place restrictions.
that's pretty exciting. congrats to mrs eric

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
2020 will be the year I attend more protests than concerts. Headed back to the capitol tonight.
I will be sidelined for a good chunk of the summer, so Ive started working on some projects from home for some non-profits.
Need a long walk in the woods this weekend.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Friday afternoons should be made illegal, energy level to accomplish anything is pegged at zero. I should ride this afternoon as I only have a bit over 500 chunky miles on dirt this year so far. @Adventurous can confirm how flat and easy our riding here is.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Friday afternoons should be made illegal, energy level to accomplish anything is pegged at zero. I should ride this afternoon as I only have a bit over 500 chunky miles on dirt this year so far. @Adventurous can confirm how flat and easy our riding here is.
At least those are 500 good chunky miles.

For the record, I'm at 0 e-miles! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I calibrate my levels using our trails.

I'm probably around 125 miles. Down year in my biking career, yet up year in the past 5 or so.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nevada/Idahoozle/Montucky??
it is june so norcal/oregon coast would be nice....

buuuuut......

meander east from vegas....hit monument valley....sw colorado....wyoming....maybe montana....

lack of schedule is liberating....camp any place i can jump in a cold river or lake is only real concern...or just dip my toe in cold water...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
The thing is your miles are on actual mountains. Jon's are 95% on the trainer, 5% on 50 ft vertical molehills, I'm guessing.

I'm at 740 miles, 399 of those on the Peloton, with about 23.5k vert between the mostly-flat commute and real trails.

I'm guessing @6thElement is about 1500 miles and 100k vert by this point in the year. :D
Man, I’m having a weak season so far...
E4A2D625-265F-456D-992E-65DA8EA1EF1A.png

Wrist is just a sprain, but will take another week off the bike just in case. Still working on my backyard improvements anyway. And it is pissing down with rain.

Drinking beers at 1:34. Easiest money I ever
made.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just got home and found the huge tree behind the garage fell over. Can't really tell, but it missed crushing the corner of the building by like a foot.

While I'm looking, the neighbor comes out and asks what we're going to do about it, because her internets isn't working. No question about damage or anything....thanks for the concern lady!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Just got home and found the huge tree behind the garage fell over. Can't really tell, but it missed crushing the corner of the building by like a foot.

While I'm looking, the neighbor comes out and asks what we're going to do about it, because her internets isn't working. No question about damage or anything....thanks for the concern lady!
"Listen, lady - it's a rental!"

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Sounds an awful lot like that's her problem.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Indoor miles ?

:think:
Indoor trainer, only used when the weather stops us riding outside,, using an app called Rouvy which controls the difficulty of the ride while showing you actual video of the ride. Wife and I were doing lots of rides in the Alps. now we've moved on to trying to ride in all 50's states in alphabetical order. Hawaii is next, it's going to hurt.
my knee is u.g.l.y. I must have bruised ligaments or something. :mad:
What didja do and where didja do it?
My wife: I want to leave for camping at 2:00.
Also my wife: packs NOTHING and now it's 1:20.

:D
The spot wifey and I just spent a couple of nights at was MINT, near the bottom of French Creek Trail @ ~10600ft.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Haha, my wife did a semester in Japan with Jerry Yang, they were decently good friends until Yahoo exploded. Will you be in touch with him more? I think he would actually like it if she could reach out to him. They had some crazy drunk nights in Kyoto...