Quantcast

###Friderp GMT###

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Snow in Winter Park overnight. Hiking shall not commence thusly.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Day 1 of 9 days off work starts today. I will inherently do some email stuff and 1-2 internal calls, but fuck this client shit. Getting packed for the drive to TN then leaving early tomorrow. Lots of time to be spent studying CFP materials over this vacation.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Fuck. 9/11 today. My least favorite day to live in NYC.
Watched the documentary of 9/11 by the two french filmers again recently, that was intense! Can't imagine how it must have been in the middle of it. :fie:

Fiesta de Carne de Perro

el grabador del assos
May 1, 2020
I would like to propose a rule. You can only use the Winner award once in each thread. I sure never went to a race and they gave five people First Place trophies. Rather than being coded into the site, offenders will be liver-punched by a broke-ass Mike Tyson, who will be remunerated with free Chic Fil A sandwich coupons.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I would like to propose a rule. You can only use the Winner award once in each thread. I sure never went to a race and they gave five people First Place trophies. Rather than being coded into the site, offenders will be liver-punched by a broke-ass Mike Tyson, who will be remunerated with free Chic Fil A sandwich coupons.
ok florida man

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In a world where people don't know how to use the fancy reply, I am guessing that this is too much to ask for.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
As everything is coated in snow, though, I think today will be an inside day

I'd think mid-day wouldn't be too crowded (outside) and they have these cool (interior/private) catacombs you can rent out if you "appreciate" the smell of sulfur

ETA: looks like they're doing 2-hour appointments for outdoor pool(s)

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Naturally, I forgot my kneepads.
Just don't crash, you'll be fine.

Was gonna say something about the Complaint thread and/or the Fancy reaction, but @Westy beat me to it. :shakefist:

In a world where people don't know how to use the fancy reply, I am guessing that this is too much to ask for.
Ironically fancy reacted to this post.

Memories of being very drunk in a kebab shop singing that after the clubs closed, so probably after 2AM. In Newquay, UK, summer '94. Good times.
You old, son.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got in a mtb ride after work today and road my newly serviced Pike. Needs less air now.

Tomorrow I will go on the yearly trip with my old high school buddies. This time it's Faroe Islands with some full on adventure time, good food and boozing.