Quantcast

**Friderp**

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I was out the door at 5:30 this morning for an easy three mile run in some gross, warm, sticky, hazy morning humidity. A short run and easy effort and I was completely soaked when I finished. I've got an Olympic distance triathlon tomorrow and I am just hoping my bum right leg holds together. Wife is doing an Xterra off-road tri. We will meet for Mexican after.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Forgot how hot the Front Range gets. Today is more of the same, so is the extended forecast, and I have a lotta hard labor to do outside. :dead:

Bought some leather couches to bring back with us. Theres no good, East Coast equivalent to American Furniture Warehouse.

Up early and off to sell my trailer. Woot!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Everybody is still passed out. Getting bikes at 9 then riding. Half the group doesn't ride and of the CO group, there is a SRSuntour fork, so this should be interesting.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shit, someone totally took up the entire intranet connection at one of my buildings copying over 1TB of thousands of small files. And no, it wasn't me. Great start to this morning.

Coffeeing it now. Need to poop it now.

Then catch up on world cup stuff, maybe work a little, maybe not, idk?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Sitting in the camper drinking a fucking seriously strong mug of espresso. I am looking out at a sea of horse trailers, campers, and horse barns. Going to be too damn hot for the next three days. If I didn't need the money there is no way in hell I would have taken the contract.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Slept like hell last night in the truck, not sure if I was just too tired or what. It was 3 hours to get from home to the campsite. Commute was an hour, not too bad. I have a meeting at 1 so I am guessing 2 will be the earliest I can bug out.

FTS is in full swing and I have no coffee dammit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
45minutes until the redbull XCC coverage from Les Gets starts. I think I might watch instead of working.