Quantcast

>>>Friderp <<<

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Have you seen this? Crazy backwards pedals with basically a shoe grip on the surface instead of metal dpikes

00404208-A405-4521-9ED9-A52FC99E3883.jpeg

I could imagine this might actually work with the right shoe. These are very thick though, and totally flat. I prefer a little concave myself. No price either but Look generally means $$$.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Have you seen this? Crazy backwards pedals with basically a shoe grip on the surface instead of metal dpikes

View attachment 161169

I could imagine this might actually work with the right shoe. These are very thick though, and totally flat. I prefer a little concave myself. No price either but Look generally means $$$.
looks good, until mud. I would love a set for my kids- lots of traction with sneakers and they likely won't see mud or rain.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Yes, zero mud clearance… They were next to the other ‘alternative’ pedals, Ye olds one sided spuds etc…

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, friends! I am hopeful that today's work day will be a little less hectic than yesterday. Nothing bad...just a constant barrage of work coming at me. With any luck, I can clock out a little early and do some pedaling.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Also woooo FRIDAY.

One important status update with the head honcho here, where I shall report that no progress has been made in two weeks and then going riding.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
One of the neighborhood kids is learning to ride a bike just outside my "office" window. the squeals of joy and belly laughs are awesome to hear! hooray for bikes!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Understaffed at work today. So I will have to work a greater proportion of the day in order to depart at the usual hour

injustice

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Just did a quick fork, wheels, bar swap from Haley's bike over to the ASR to see if it fits yet. Still at least one season out, maybe two. I did find a Transition Ripcord for sale for a really good price, close to too good. Asked for a picture of the serial number, as a specific picture that isn't on his existing for sale add and haven't heard back yet. I think I just skirted a scam.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Just did a quick fork, wheels, bar swap from Haley's bike over to the ASR to see if it fits yet. Still at least one season out, maybe two. I did find a Transition Ripcord for sale for a really good price, close to too good. Asked for a picture of the serial number, as a specific picture that isn't on his existing for sale add and haven't heard back yet. I think I just skirted a scam.
Stop hoarding kids bikes :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I watched the head honcho walk out of the building with his backpack before lunch and he just cancelled the meeting that I have with him at 2:30. Wooooooot, perhaps I can leave earlier for extra MOAR biking.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
indeed. I want to test my off-season training mettle. it might even be fun, who knows.
What Category? A friend who was a former pro used to explain that if you weren't CAT 1 or 2, prepare to be on the front, or have someone crash into you.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The pink one is mine. :D
I'll give you that part. :rofl:

I was getting a chuckle because if I do end up getting a kid's FS bike, her current bike has a super light build kit. I'll likely swap it almost entirely over to the new frame. So I'll have a mirror, but heavier of her current bike left over. I give her old bikes to the girls across the street until they need larger bikes and they give them back. A hand me down cycle that allows me to keep these bikes for Hannah but get them riding and enjoying nice bikes. The older sister already has a Mongoose FS bike that is a POS out of the box. That means the younger one, who's ready to up-size would get a dope 24" mtn hardtail. The older one is a bit bitchy (for a 10y/o) and treats her sister pretty bad. She was super condescending when she got her Mongoose vs. the Trek BMX I built up for Haley (!?) the younger has. I would only laugh inside when I roll a scaled down adult HT over for the younger sister.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
your kids are gonna have to clear our your hoard when you're older
If you look at the quiver, I think most are small:
Strider, 12, 16, 20, 24, xs 26" frame. Then my roadie, Enduro, 26" beater HT, and 4x. DJ and Tri are on their way out. Wifey has her 26" mtb.