Quantcast

@@@ Friderp@@@

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, friends! Arrived in Kingdom Trails for the weekend yesterday. Got a 14+ mile ride in yesterday afternoon before the rain arrived. We finished our ride, it started to rain, and it hasn't stopped since. Today may be a washout.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

35th year existing on this rock. I shall celebrate with some funfetti cake later, but for the most part it'll be a low key, stay outta the rain and WFH sorta day.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Last day before 3 weeks summer vacation. Still thinking about hitting the alps but right now the weather looks crappy next week. Would like to go to Saalbach but rain and cold next week.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
first day working after 2 weeks off. excited that i remembered my login PW first try, only to discover it expired. :nopity:

>300 emails. do i read them all, or ctrl+A --> DEL ?

for @StiHacka our new furry family members. names still TBD.

1625833407824.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Waiting to board flight to Nashville. Einstein's screwed up Haley's order (cinnamon raisin vs. plain) and she's refusing to eat it. Fucking children...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
here. Will be interviewing from 10-330, so not really looking forward to that.

Got an offer from the first company, that I thought ghosted me, yesterday evening...probably trying to pre-empt this interview. It was a little too close for me to back out now, so off we go. The offer was just about perfect though, 10k over what I'm making now with a tidy signing bonus and other benefits that match where I'm at now. So, yeah probably going to accept.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fucking Peeping Toms, man. I wasn’t quick enough with the camera but this dude was staring straight into our window for four-five minutes.

8EFFA591-44DC-4827-A1C2-42E4E00B6AFC.jpeg

The novelty of having rampant town deer hasn’t worn off yet, I’m still pretty stoked to be living in a place where these critters just roam around at their own leisure.

78EAE0E0-2708-45CF-8B61-C8741ED947AF.jpeg

Add to that we biked over to the mortgage broker yesterday, and we’ll go look at a potential house to buy on bike, and there’s big hills in every direction, I’m sold. Small town living, just gotta slow down some.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
HBD, Tim-bro

Today I do not work. Seeing Black Widow as a matinee. Food trucks tonight.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fucking Peeping Toms, man. I wasn’t quick enough with the camera but this dude was staring straight into our window for four-five minutes.

View attachment 162054

The novelty of having rampant town deer hasn’t worn off yet, I’m still pretty stoked to be living in a place where these critters just roam around at their own leisure.

View attachment 162055

Add to that we biked over to the mortgage broker yesterday, and we’ll go look at a potential house to buy on bike, and there’s big hills in every direction, I’m sold. Small town living, just gotta slow down some.
he was looking for corn.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Maine is legal for recreational. unfortunately could not make a trip to the dispensary due to presence of kids and extended family.
Isn't it kinda odd that we think nothing of popping into the liquor store to get a 6-pack and a couple bottles of wine, but we're still "hesitant" to pop into the ganja store for a pack of gummies and a couple grams of 3x Crazy? I blame Nancy Reagan. :mad:

Oddly, on the way back from my ride today there were 3 deer just hangin' out in the median of Wadsworth Blvd, contemplating whether they should eat in the median or meander across two lanes of traffic to get to the juicy grass on the other side...

Fuckin' deer. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Isn't it kinda odd that we think nothing of popping into the liquor store to get a 6-pack and a couple bottles of wine, but we're still "hesitant" to pop into the ganja store for a pack of gummies and a couple grams of 3x Crazy? I blame Nancy Reagan
yea, its my boomer family members that would have a problem. also i keep that stuff away from the kids.