Quantcast

Friderpittyderpday

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Morpheus, Please Embrace Me, And Release Me To Your Charms.

(in other words, I can’t fucking sleep).

Guess I have to listen to 3 hours of live Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit on my killer new in ear headphones.
(Sony XF 10005).

Goddamn, they sound great.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So the Japanese place by my work does a $10 tempura lunch. In that lunch is an amazing thing. BROCCOLI BALL. The chef takes an entire cluster of broccoli and fries it. It's the size of a grapefruit. There's sauce. BROCCOLI BALL.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Shit day at work, left early.

Got my papparazi gear ready for the national DH round tomorrow.
How quickly do flashes eat AA batteries, how much rain will there be, how many mozzies will get me and how much blood will come out of my feet in the shower from leech bites?
I will know at this time tomorrow, fun times ahead!

If it looks like lots of rain I may leave the spendy big lens at home and swap in a 300mm prime....
Whatever I do will be wrong.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shit day at work, left early.

Got my papparazi gear ready for the national DH round tomorrow.
How quickly do flashes eat AA batteries, how much rain will there be, how many mozzies will get me and how much blood will come out of my feet in the shower from leech bites?
I will know at this time tomorrow, fun times ahead!

If it looks like lots of rain I may leave the spendy big lens at home and swap in a 300mm prime....
Whatever I do will be wrong.
Moi moi
Moi moi
Moi moi!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Last day of March break. My got back last night from 4 days in NYC with elder child. I took younger boy to Mont Tremblant for a few days. We skied some spring corn, and it was nice, but goddam is that mountain ever busy. Stopped at Parc Omega on the way home. It's pretty neat, and the boy enjoyed it, so that's a win.

Might try and get out for a ride this afternoon. Gotta get some riding in before elbow surgery next week takes me out for the better part of a month...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
God damn border peeps must have had a slow day, as they tacked $23 in taxes and duties onto the $80 dropouts that I purchased off some random dude on PB.

:banghead:

I'll definitely be following the (over)complicated instructions on form E14, to get an adjustment.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
An acquaintance invited me along on his 40th birthday trip to Squamish in May. Good guy and a solid rider, just don’t know him that well. Quite tempted, just not sure what work is looking like in a couple months AND I just took a week off for a storm chase AND I’m planning a fall trip AND maybe I’ll go to Monkeyfest. Decisions. Woah is me. Or is it woe?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
going to hit 70 today...

going to load the kayaks onto the trailer after work. Going fishing on the lake with a friend on Saturday

In the meantime the espresso is kicking in so I guess I beeter load up the bread delivery for the senior complex and hit the road

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I ended up going into the office yesterday and got my shit working. Had to haul ass home to make Lil Man's last sportsball game. Holy hell, he was 5-7 from the field, 1-1 from 3 and 6-8 from the line. B-man and I just looked at each other confused as to where that comes from. He never played basketball, I barely played poorly. Kid has some skills and really enjoys it.

His mom was there. She now has an ankle monitor that monitors blood alcohol level. I had no idea that was even a thing.

PXL_20240315_022853961.jpg