Quantcast

>>FRiDUMp GMT<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Back on the butt crack o dawn shift which is awsome cuase I will be done before it gets really hot today. Last day of working 12 days in a row. Going fishing tomorrow, the MIL will be here visiting so I think a distant fishing spot that will keep me away all day is in order.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Getting on with a healthy routine again, had a couple Dr. consultations and one-of the two options was a $20000 surgery and a long while to recover. The other was PT, which I incorporated on my own at the gym and at home. Doing well.

Getting on with a healthy routine again, had a couple Dr. consultations and one-of the two options was a $20000 surgery and a long while to recover. The other was PT, which I incorporated on my own at the gym and at home. Doing well.
Wise choice.

Operation hoe-out continues. MikeD will be headed this way today to collect the Matchless and associated gear. I think I may actually try to ride someplace, no significant rain for three days now. Oog, just remembered that Suburban Propane's supposedly coming to finish the gas plumbing...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Friday y'all!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

No car today. Finally getting the new Bilstein shocks and stiffer springs with the slightest of drops installed today. I'm pretty friggin' excited. Picking it up on Monday, or maybe tonight if they finish in time.

Also headed to Detroit for the weekend, for a surprise birthday party for a friend. Besides the guns, burned down houses and thousands of stray truck tire carcasses on the freeway, it should be a blast!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Japan is a hot rainy place that requires lots of walking is said rain. Umbrellas do little when it comes at you sideways. I would think that gortex dress pants and shoes would be popular sellers here. Fortunately I am not betrothed to such dress codes.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
'Morning. Headed out for a 110 mile road ride now, BRB...
Wish I could join in I have not done a long ride this year.

Another nice early morning ride in the park. I am really starting to get used to waking up 5.30am and my metabolism has also adjusted to the increase in riding so I am not so hungry all the time. I had a lot problem with my legs last year and did a lot of PT and bike fitting which seems to have paid off this year so I can ride all I want. Its a lot more fun. SOC in full effect.

Now I just need to find somebody who will ride some mtb with me tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wish I could join in I have not done a long ride this year.
Ride postponed until tomorrow per Wife's request (she's not feeling well).

My longest ride this year has been 30 miles. I am kind of weary about this ride. I am sure my legs will be ok, but it's everything else I am worried about (back, shoulders, neck, arms, ass...).

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ride postponed until tomorrow per Wife's request (she's not feeling well).

My longest ride this year has been 30 miles. I am kind of weary about this ride. I am sure my legs will be ok, but it's everything else I am worried about (back, shoulders, neck, arms, ass...).
I did a fitting last year and went from a Tarmac with 160mm HT to a Roubaix with 190mm. Made a huge difference and I don't get sore shoulder, neck and arms.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I really should hit the gym. The weekday crowd is a circus. Sometimes loaded with cuties, since it is Hollywood and actresses gotta stay fit here.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Not my best showing at enduro-ing last night... But considering the plague, the heat, and my ability to come up with excuses, it was respectable.

Got lost on course 4 times which probably cost me about 1 min or so, which equates to 10 places or so, which still would have put me into the bottom half of the field.

My new cranks totally let me down. I'm going to write Race Face and complain. I was supposed to be moar fastar.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I had a RM page blocked by the firewall here at work and thought I was SOL. I tried it again an hour or two later and lo and behold, no firewall messages. Win.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I had two separate instances on last night's drive home where drivers just stopped in the middle of the road with a green light. No signals, no hazard lights, nothing, just decided to stop.

Didn't ride today, but there might be a short street ride later tonight. Not that I am any good at street riding, but I can still hit a few lines and scare myself a bit.