Quantcast

<*>Fridump<*>

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sevenayam ride with my next door buddy is in the books, he's pretty happy with his 36 that we serviced last night. Now to survive the rest of the day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
HBD + 1, 6th.

/me is working 4-10 pm from home today. Dropping off a kid outside at camp, selling an extra e-bike battery, and going for a Mountain Lion loop are all on the docket today before I must work.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Our younger pup loves to eat her cookies, biscuits, and junk food, but she is very picky about her meals and it's a chore to get to eat them. She's gone days with barely eating her kibble. This week I've discovered if I mix her kibble with WHIPPED CREAM, she will inhale the bowl. Success!! We'll see how long this lasts before she gets bored and stops eating again. She sure does seem to love the kibble sundaes though.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Subbie is at the dealer today. Looks like I might take the local dipshit to small claims. Mainly out of spite. Doubt I’ll get a penny of my money back but if I can at least show what an idiot they are I would be satisfied.

Precision application of nitrates to corn is continuing today. Office now, tractor later.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Our younger pup loves to eat her cookies, biscuits, and junk food, but she is very picky about her meals and it's a chore to get to eat them. She's gone days with barely eating her kibble. This week I've discovered if I mix her kibble with WHIPPED CREAM, she will inhale the bowl. Success!! We'll see how long this lasts before she gets bored and stops eating again. She sure does seem to love the kibble sundaes though.
I am guessing she got a taste of human flesh before you got her, best to lock the bedroom door at night.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Quiet day around the house. Old man brought some screens over so we can at least open the windows without getting bugs in the house.

Prolly do some tiling this weekend, make progress on the never ending project. Speaking of which, gutter peeps want $3,500 to install gutters with leafguards. Hate it, but might just pay the man to make my problems go away.

Subbie is at the dealer today. Looks like I might take the local dipshit to small claims. Mainly out of spite. Doubt I’ll get a penny of my money back but if I can at least show what an idiot they are I would be satisfied.

Precision application of nitrates to corn is continuing today. Office now, tractor later.
Win. Sometimes the moral victory outweighs any monetary victory. Payback is indeed a bitch.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Late breakfast and then lunch are going to be good. Smoked for pork loin when I woke up this am.
IMG_20220610_093658_01.jpg

Edit: That's juicy. Could have turned it down to just smoke about 30min ago and just let it finish by smoking, but girls were behind this am and I just got home. Still really good. Going to make for some good sandwiches the next few days.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Precision application of nitrates to corn
:fancy:

Speaking of which, gutter peeps want $3,500 to install gutters with leafguards. Hate it, but might just pay the man to make my problems go away.
My mom simply elected to not have gutters installed on her house when she recently had her roof done. Maybe just put a short gutter with spout above the door? I mean... it's just water. Unless, of course, you have water problems in the basement - then perhaps not such a great idea. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:fancy:

My mom simply elected to not have gutters installed on her house when she recently had her roof done. Maybe just put a short gutter with spout above the door? I mean... it's just water. Unless, of course, you have water problems in the basement - then perhaps not such a great idea. :D

The resulting splashing will often do a good job of rotting out your sill plates. But those aren't important and are easy to replace.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Is it too old for it to be a lemon?

Do lemon laws exist in corn country?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
The resulting splashing will often do a good job of rotting out your sill plates. But those aren't important and are easy to replace.
That's the main motivation. There's a lot of soft trim along the bottom of the house. Trying to avoid that once it's all fixed.

Luckily no water in the basement. That was a deal breaker when looking at houses.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Is it too old for it to be a lemon?

Do lemon laws exist in corn country?
They do, it was bought used and is a 2013. Just trying to ease my pain. From what the Internetz has told me I guess the 10-15 outback’s are pretty much giant pieces of shit. Lesson learned, unfortunately it was an expensive one.

@Adventurous we have a lot of trees, looked at the guard thing, from what I found is that at some point they will get shit in them too. And at that point you are pretty much screwed. It sucks but I clean mine out once a month.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
47 garden edges acquired. next project engage!
I just need to relevel my front edge. I was lazy when I first did it.

We actually got stuff in the garden this year. Way scaled back since we overdid it last go round. But we should have some goodies.