Quantcast

((^)) Fridumping ((^))

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
more thermal mass for greater stability of indoors temperatures! brilliant.

disclaimer: sustained exposure of the waterlogged house to sub-freezing temperatures is not recommended

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That sucks. I know the amount of mental distress the swallows (then swallow bugs) caused me, and your guys' issue is much more pervasive. And you live there full time through it, too.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
the bigger question is whether or not she will have comitted insurance fraud by then via electrical fire.
Why electrical fire?

Set it up as an Air BnB. Would be a shame if the first guest using it set up a meth lab and had an unfortunate accident. I am sure you know the right people.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
At least doing it now, it wouldn't spread beyond the igloo that encompasses your property. Your neighbours and the entire Tahoe/Eldorado National Forests would be untouched.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
At least doing it now, it wouldn't spread beyond the igloo that encompasses your property. Your neighbours and the entire Tahoe/Eldorado National Forests would be untouched.
Heh, this will be the safest fire season in years.

We can't move right now though.

I actually would like to keep my job. The changes that happened during the pandemic have actually made it a much better place to work.

Problem is all the Nevada stuff just over the stateline costs more than what she paid/still owes for this place. That used to be the cheap escape but this whole country is fucked right now in terms of housing. Like everything the insurance fraud will have to wait a bit, fire danger aside.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In as much as I appreciate your disdain for people, parts of Colorado are nice.
you spelled expensive and crowded wrong

I'd love to live in colorado but employment options are grand junction, pueblo, or denver with current employer. No offense but you know I can't do denver. Junction is kinda hot but I could manage. We have an office in durango but that's kind of like leaving aspen for jackson.

We had an office in craig that I'd already be in if they hadn't closed up shop.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Out of the reach of san francisco or equivalent cities. That more than anything, projected climate evolution aside.
I’m sure I said this already but Maine, Vermont, all that stuff in the far NE is projected to be ‘climate safest’ in the USA.

1FCC3632-C18F-43C1-AFC2-2FB13CBD78AC.jpeg

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I’m sure I said this already but Maine, Vermont, all that stuff in the far NE is projected to be ‘climate safest’ in the USA.

View attachment 190749
getting out of the reach of san francisco to get into the reach of NYC and CT doesn't really fit the bill.

I would be a straight alcoholic or heroin junky living in that region.

Need dirtbiking these days. That ain't it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
A quick search says Baltimore is the dirt bike capital of the US. A slightly deeper look suggests that may be for all the wrong reasons.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
You saying that is the biggest endorsement I need. :D

Remember kids: "nevada" is las vegas and your 1980s impression of reno and nothing has changed ever and that's all that's in nevada. Just keep driving.
Why would you even stay in the US? There are plenty of shitty deserts on the planet.