Quantcast

((^)) Fridumping ((^))

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
cowboy poetry
not sure if serious......cuz that's a thing

I've never been but that's infinitely better than listening to another douchebag from silicon valley screaming at a tow company pulling his 80k shitbox out of a ditch screaming "don't you know who I AM!!!????"

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
the fact that nevada shows nothing while having twice the trails of those hot spots is all you need to know :D
Northern Nevada (and Maine?) are as close as you can get to the isolation (big landscape / few people) of Montana in the lower 48.

Godspeed...

Not Tahoe worthy "it was cold" dick measuring snowfall, but started shoveling the roof for the second (and hopefully last) time this winter.

A paltry 6' or so, despite the 105" we supposedly got in February.

Thinking about turning the 12' (?) artificially high snowbank next to driveway into a 3 bedroom bongshed igloo.

IMG_20230310_151041909.jpg
IMG_20230310_151115779.jpg

On the plus side, shoveled roof snow + yard snow is now at roof level so easy dismount from the roof...

I remain convinced that the it's the sudden stop, not the falling off the roof that maims a frugal bastard -- but shoveling your roof is a young man's game (looks in the mirror/checkbook, shakes head...)

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Northern Nevada (and Maine?) are as close as you can get to the isolation (big landscape / few people) of Montana in the lower 48.

visit nevada outside of vegas or reno sometime

montana is overpopulated ;)

all bongshed ambitions fully supported.

I snowmobiled in -27F in montana last year. You fuckers have too many people and not enough snow but you're burly as fuck. My nose fell off and my eyeballs popped out because they couldnt' blink anymore. I can't hang

Where you are is awesome. The creeping west yellowstone billionaire will soon encroach I fear.

choteau is my big city get groceries size town goals

Be careful on that roof. That pile against the house is what getcha

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
FIFY:
The GOOD places in montana are overpopulated ;)

Where you are is awesome. The creeping west yellowstone billionaire will soon encroach I fear.
The trend is your friend, so far so good. I'm sure the moose outnumber people / year round residents in Mack's Inn currently.

I'm likely outside this count despite all the extra effort I made to fill out my Census survey, but I spend (portions of) 45ish weeks a year down here...

Monkeys not withstanding, I dislike people more than I dislike Idaho politics apparently ;)

1678512311655.png

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just got back from a rather fun party, way too late, although it did degenerate into a bit too much 90s rock at the end. Still had a good time with a good bunch of hippies and rockers. Met some English dude who got hurt road riding and now is too scared to go off-road. Of course I objected to that. Tried to explain the folly of his theory but in the end got dragged off to dance by all the ladies. I am quite drunk rn but I am also a good dancer whenever and ladies always insist I dance. Very tired now, Trying to type and get to sleep whilst being sexually harassed. Leave me alone ladyhv