Quantcast

>>Fridumpus Maximus GMT<<

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Can we invest in a CO monkey helicopter?

Wife has interviewed for a job which would necessitate a couple of days a week in in the Springs, but the commute would be hellish.
I suggested a Tesla, we might just have to bunk at @Pesqueeb 's house one night a week if she does choose to pursue.
She'd be going opposite direction of the bulk of the traffic, but still, FTS. I had 240 run to the garage in anticipation of electric car. Ill let you buy the charger. :D

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Made it out to the cyclocross worlds practice today. Of camber parts were pretty slick. Perfect for skinny tires. :D

Up_1.jpg
Up_2.jpg
Up_3.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sounds like I have to work tomorrow. Going to milk this. Had manager buy me spicy Sri Lankan food for lunch. Managers manager said they'll make it up to me. Win? Haven't been at my actual work place all week, thanks to some tom foolery that went on here. Guy that caused the Tom foolery conveniently left for two weeks vacation on Tuesday.

I'll thank him when he returns. :brows::popcorn:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
There are way too many flour tortillas in their "taco" photos...
You're not in Kansas (err... Colorado) anymore, as there's only 14 Latinos in Montana, and 12 of them live in Billings, hence "fusion" tacos for the MSU kids...

The tacos de maiz (legit, hecho a mano) are at La Tinga

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You're not in Kansas (err... Colorado) anymore, as there's only 14 Latinos in Montana, and 12 of them live in Billings, hence "fusion" tacos for the MSU kids...
Fuckin' kids these days. :disgust1:

The tacos de maiz (legit, hecho a mano) are at La Tinga
I shall investigate next time I'm in Bozeangelas. There is a reasonably decent chance my eldest child ends up at MSU, so I may become a "regular" visitor to the area...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
There is a reasonably decent chance my eldest child ends up at MSU, so I may become a "regular" visitor to the area...
Cool, I suspect your ultimate decision will be based on financial aid package but do reach out if you/he has any questions.

Los BozAngeles is getting "fuller" by the minute, but if your kid can get in and out in 4 it shouldn't be too shitty by then.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Cool, I suspect your ultimate decision will be based on financial aid package but do reach out if you/he has any questions.

Los BozAngeles is getting "fuller" by the minute, but if your kid can get in and out in 4 it shouldn't be too shitty by then.
lol - this is one of those "it's relative" things... Bozeangelas will likely feel a lot like a backwater hick town compared to the frenzy which the Denver area has become. :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Kiddos team lost 10-0...good thing he doesn’t give a fuck.
I rolled my ankle, then figured out I am not getting two accounts that I was counting on.
Bozeman is one big strip mall all the way to the turn to Big Sky...I haven’t been here in 15 years.
Incredible.
Not a great day, but oh well.
Sushi/hibachi tonight, that should cheer me up.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fuck work, I am done for the week. Next week gonna be another fuckshow. In the mean time, I see beers, meat and black diamond ski runs in my future.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Made dinner with my avatar hat. Salmon stir fry with lots of Habaneros thrown in. I got fire in me belly and it feels so good

all the ambulances passed the CHP inspections

Heading off to lake tomorrow. fishing if not too wet and windy, kicking back with the dogs and beer if it is...I win no matter what.