Quantcast

Fried Dough GMT

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
took kid to school and wife to work (she's starting to go into the office part time again); worked some, brought wife home, returned a romare bearden collage we had on loan to its owner; picking up kid and taking him for a haircut.

probably work up some dough for pizza. older kid has "prom" tonight. am le tired hoping to get to bed early. farmers market, yardwork, and bike ride on the books for tomorrow...

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Trail gnoming again this morning.
Just picked up my Bomber CR from S4.
Now I need a spring to spring my spring.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just discovered that you can park your car at a hotel by the airport for cheap. $100 for 8 days with a shuttle. We're going to the Bahamas with the girls in June, leaving at 5am, so staying at a hotel by the airport will let us get an extra 1.5hr+ of sleep. Totally worth it.

Also talked with a friend who is interested in getting his daughters into karting, starting at K1 to see if they like it. Haley's going to do some mentoring/coaching this or next weekend. She's also probably going to start mentoring a 7 y/o who just moved up from kid karts. Tillie is a sweetheart and already looks up to her, so she going to start spending time with her.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
buddy of mine in college earned the nickname Dr Beam for his love of back to the future and jim beam. he could put down some beam.

freshman year dorms on the floor above me there was a guy named rusty. rusty liked gin. rusty would drink it by the glass. strait. he failed out after the first term.
y u no post pool progresss pics?

also, u want helmet? lemme know...

in college i was known to have a pitcher of kamikaze always around at all times...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

in college i was known to have a pitcher of kamikaze always around at all times...

In college I knew the bartenders and could get pitchers of kamikaze for $1.00.

Actually I could get anything from the bar for $1.00.

Somehow I still graduated.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Oh shit yea haha. Let me measure to make sure the helmet would still fit.

One bar our riding crew used to frequent when I was in college served us rum and coke by the pitcher just to keep up.

Obligatory pool pic:

PXL_20240419_224253478.jpg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ChoLon was tasty

some moonlighting, exercising, trumpet practice, and washing the car in order tonight

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have decided to make pick up day Friday. So, the kids can get their bikes back for the weekend. Payment due also. Much success in the new policy.