Quantcast

friendly neighborhood pot dealers

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Can't match all the death, crime, and suffering from alcohol...

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
they also seized cash, all of which had imprinted "In God We Trvst"

fking religion...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
^^It was all down hill once we added to the paper currency thanks to America/Constitution hating zealots in the late 50s.

Ban prescription drugs, there is a rise in crime and murders related to their increasing abuse.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
let's not forget how elephant poaching has also increased by an order of magnitude since

and don't get me started on rates of autism spectrum diagnoses...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Gotta cut out the worse stuff first. Alcohol easily beats hard drugs and especially weed.

See also Portugal.
i have no problem not drinking.

i have never smoked weed.

both of them disappearing from the face of the earth....or any drug....no problem.

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
both of them disappearing from the face of the earth....or any drug....no problem.
Then alternative medicine will kill you just as effectively as it did Steve Jobs...

No coffee, tea, or chocolate for you either. Gotta cut out all the refined sugar too - no desserts either since your brain behaves similarly to being on drugs. Keep off the exercise otherwise you'll get a runner's high as your brain makes drugs for you too.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Then alternative medicine will kill you just as effectively as it did Steve Jobs...

No coffee, tea, or chocolate for you either. Gotta cut out all the refined sugar too - no desserts either since your brain behaves similarly to being on drugs. Keep off the exercise otherwise you'll get a runner's high as your brain makes drugs for you too.
coffee...never

tea...rarely

sugar...working on it

running...never...prefer hiking.

guns...never.

i think you know what i meant as far as drugs but you went with the big blanket anyway...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
no coffee due to IBS? just become a performance artist & imbibe thermite infused blends. you'll be a hit at burning man *and* jug-fest

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Given the breadth of the arsenal, any claims of Constitutional Oppression are a little far fetched wouldn't you say?