Quantcast

friendly reminder

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
before riding in dirt, check to see how muddy it is. i bunnyhopped off a ledge tonight and landed in straight muck, which stopped my bike and threw me chest first into some concrete and i had the wind seriously knocked out of me. now my back hurts and i feel like sh!t. :dead:

so just be careful and check **** out before you do something. i had done this drop a ton of times before and never had anything like this happen. but then it was never this muddy before either. fcukin hell i'm hurtin.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
please tell me this wasn't the vent drop...i endoed off that last winter too...though cause i had my finger on my front brake...hopefully if its thawing there some you can build some more jumps!! i need to start my hidden set sometime soon

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
it was out at the vet building riding those skinnys. Dude the spot you and eric started on has seen some work. Yesterday eric and i put some time in, and today eric and tony are puttin time in. I would too, but my back is fcuked. this is really lame. we put in a pretty big step down drop coming into that first double. Today they were building up the landing. Things are starting to take shape

sessions

Monkey
Nov 9, 2005
Vancouver WA
The step down is pretty big it’s going to be a big bunny hop and then the double is a ton better. The landing is about twice as wide and it going to be more of a step up and the distance is going to be a little bigger. The hip is going to be really fun hopefully we are going to build a landing and change the angle of the takeoff a little bit. We may also put in a wall ride after the hip but we need to get the other stuff done before we do that. Pete you should come down some time and ride with us.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
turns out i sprained/pinched cartilage in my lower back. no big deal but its going to be a few weeks before i can get on my bike like i want to. lame stuff