Quantcast

****Fries Day gmt****

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Day is done here, had a good day at work but I managed to squash my brake finger under a ~100Lb hydraulic cylinder, it slipped on to it's locating dowel before I expected it to, it was quite awkward to lift off, had to sorta twist my finger.
Office lady shouted us KFC too.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fucking dogs. woke me up early, twice. at least the first time Ruth let them outside. Now up sipping espresso. Work looks easy so there is that.

UPS destroyed a shipment and is returning it to sender. asshats........

Tonight we go out for fine dining. It's our 22nd Anniversary,

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
estoy aqui ayuda

got up
zone 2
slept like a rock
looking forward to more sleep

Gonna be nice this weekend, thinking about an outdoor ride tomorrow...and where to take the kids.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Feeling overwhelmed. Between renovating a house that's an hour away, taking care of a baby, working a full time job, and my mom's cancer diagnosis being more severe than initially thought, I'm feeling taxed. No end in sight for any of those either.

Bathroom vanity being dropped off today, oil tank gets removed, locksmith coming to key everything alike, and buying a clothes dryer. Fun stuff I tell you.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
here. another day another fatbike ride. Trails are running primo. Steep chutes are so much fun.

oh and, :wave:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

Feeling overwhelmed. Between renovating a house that's an hour away, taking care of a baby, working a full time job, and my mom's cancer diagnosis being more severe than initially thought, I'm feeling taxed. No end in sight for any of those either.

Bathroom vanity being dropped off today, oil tank gets removed, locksmith coming to key everything alike, and buying a clothes dryer. Fun stuff I tell you.

Sorry man, hope it eases for you. It will, in time. Having kids only gets better. The early stuff is the hardest. Then we forget and have a second.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

you know what will help? another kid

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Virtually rode my bicycle last night.
6ish inches of snow forecast for today.
Maybe a fat bike ride tomorrow.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's fritter Friday, so that's good. My laptop can't find the hard drive again, so that's not good. But it's the end of the Sprint, so that's good. I'll take it.

I can't find my chain, but I got the rest of the 11 speed installed. I also got new tubes because these are leaky.

At least Walmart still sells 26" tubes. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

@jonKranked or someone maybe you can help me clear this up. I need to replace the BB on my fat bike, which has a 100mm shell.

I'm thinking too hard about this. Any bog standard Shimano threaded 24mm BB will work right? RIGHT? I don't care about the tube in the middle or anything. I just need the bike to not sound like its a rock tumbler while I'm pedaling.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

@jonKranked or someone maybe you can help me clear this up. I need to replace the BB on my fat bike, which has a 100mm shell.

I'm thinking too hard about this. Any bog standard Shimano threaded 24mm BB will work right? RIGHT? I don't care about the tube in the middle or anything. I just need the bike to not sound like its a rock tumbler while I'm pedaling.
I assume you are running a crankset rather than tapered spindles?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
shit night's sleep. Didn't get to sleep till around 1, woke up twice, and kids woke me up at 6am. Thank God for coffee and vyvanse.

Today is my youngest's birthday - he turns 9. He was pretty wired this morning.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

as long as it fits your frame, sure.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
But I mean the width doesn't actually matter right? The cups are all the same? Only difference would be the spacers (maybe) and the shitty little plastic tube in the middle?
The truvativ BB's seem to have the most thread space, found it to be clutch on my fatbikes since they thread in further than most and tend to seat significantly more solid with the additional threads. I had to tap/chase and face my moonlander a bit more than stock to fit the extra thread length

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
@slyfink

How 'bout dem cowboys?

Gold. This is gold. :rofl:
for our canadian friends:

View attachment 171744
Finally

hey lets have a protest relating to truckers not being able to do their jobs........BY BLOCKING OTHER TRUCKERS

LOL
:doh:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

Not to pile on, but the drop point Umnumzaan in S45VN was in stock at KSF for about 5 minutes this morning. I was tempted for a split minute but I am going to wait for a tanto 'Zaan instead.