Quantcast

friggin piece of crap washing machine

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
johnbryanpeters said:
Would you be happier if I expressed disapproval? :D I had to wait until a couple of weeks ago when I got a new desktop to watch the DVD they sent that showed what it looks like inside when it's running... Now I need get Simpsons DVDS...
Now you're talking! Sq-Earl has a few of the seasons on DVD that he might be willing to share ;)

J

JRB

I'm going to see some new Shimano DVD that is apparently an instructional deal. I hope to borrow some mtb DVDs from Wumpus to take on the plane next week.

*if he forgets how long I kept the Collective.:o:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
johnbryanpeters said:
We got the Maytag Neptune top loader late last year. Quite the rig.
The guy I buy appliances from over here said they've had these dumped on their loading dock at night after a few months bcz people have had so many problems with them. Good friends had one that overflowed on it's first load and destroyed all the floor coverings and underlayment on the first floor.
Sears paid dearly for that but.....I can't say it was smart of them to start a brand new washer and walk out the door to the grocery store.

Keep an eye on it.

Qman said:
The guy I buy appliances from over here said they've had these dumped on their loading dock at night after a few months bcz people have had so many problems with them. Good friends had one that overflowed on it's first load and destroyed all the floor coverings and underlayment on the first floor.
Sears paid dearly for that but.....I can't say it was smart of them to start a brand new washer and walk out the door to the grocery store.

Keep an eye on it.
Any specifics as to what breaks?