Quantcast

>>>Fritag you arsehole GMT<<<

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Got a housewarming party to go to on Saturday. Need to work on unpacking from our trip. Yeah, that's about it for this weekend.

rav400

Monkey
Aug 31, 2009
The Right Coast
Good morrow. Threw the bmx in the Subaru this morning, planning to ride a little bit after work today at a nearby skatepark.

Also planning a trail ride this weekend in a remote area of the ridge. Suppose to be very rocky and tech over there.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Not sure what weekend brings yet.
Forecast is rainy.
Maybe I'll write my personal data sheet to get another job.

Hopefully I get to squeez a little DH-time in the weekend...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Saw another good house last night. Needs a hefty amount of work done to it but it's in a good neighborhood, has the potential for a big swing in value, and has a view of the mountains. A view of the fvckin mountains. Can't beat that. Gonna see if I could swing a rehab loan and pick it up at a great price.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
For an additional $200/m I can upgrade my place to a better one. It does 2 things, it helps the developer and with the extra amenities I can recoup my investment faster as I will have instant equity on the new place. New place has an enclosed washer and dryer, wood burning stove, and is another level higher (Penthouse on the roof actually). The kitchen and bathroom are better. I would have to buy new appliances as mine wouldn't fit. The deck and open areas total 1000sq/ft. Deeded parking spot too! I need to have an answer by 2:PM

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Saw another good house last night. Needs a hefty amount of work done to it but it's in a good neighborhood, has the potential for a big swing in value, and has a view of the mountains. A view of the fvckin mountains. Can't beat that. Gonna see if I could swing a rehab loan and pick it up at a great price.
you can roll the cost of the rehab work into your mortgage

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning! Staff ride was a total sh!tshow yesterday... or maybe I was just grumpy. Who knows, I suppose I shouldn't complain since it was riding while at work? Got heaps of bikey work to try and do today, as well as work work, and then big-ass ride tomorrow. Stoked. And I don't think I normally get too personal on here, but man... being single is lonely. I think I'm gonna take up Yoga.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Worked 1/2 day yesteday, drove the GF and her sister to Fenway around 4pm for dinner and drinks before they went to the Billy Joel concert at Fenway Park. Wound up getting accidentally drunk, ate a giant hot dog, walked around for over an hour trying to find where I parked.

Coasting through the day, going out with the girl and a bunch of her coworkers tonight. More bourbon, plz.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Worked 1/2 day yesteday, drove the GF and her sister to Fenway around 4pm for dinner and drinks before they went to the Billy Joel concert at Fenway Park. Wound up getting accidentally drunk, ate a giant hot dog, walked around for over an hour trying to find where I parked.

Coasting through the day, going out with the girl and a bunch of her coworkers tonight. More bourbon, plz.
so you were a jitney last night?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Good morning! Staff ride was a total sh!tshow yesterday... or maybe I was just grumpy. Who knows, I suppose I shouldn't complain since it was riding while at work? Got heaps of bikey work to try and do today, as well as work work, and then big-ass ride tomorrow. Stoked. And I don't think I normally get too personal on here, but man... being single is lonely. I think I'm gonna take up Yoga.
Nice thing about yoga - lots of chicks in yoga pants.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! First day of Summer Vacation (sort of -- I do have to go in to finalize everything for Graduation tonight). I am the Senior Class adviser this year so today is bitter-sweet for me....I am proud to say that we only have 2 that didn't make it (one hasn't been attending school since February and the other decided to skip all of her exams) and all of my own students (music students) are graduating with honors!

Looking forward to a summer that needs more biking planned according to Sydney who is a 3rd grader . Bragging mom moment -- she had a PERFECT report card (100 average in everything) and is testing as a 4th grader in her 10th month of school/5th grader 4th month of school so yeah, she's a smarty pants :thumb:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Nice thing about yoga - lots of chicks in yoga pants.

If you're a single, lonely dude, I don't think that would help. It'd just make it worse.

There is a park near my house that has "Yoga in the park" nights. I've almost eaten sh1t while riding my bike past there on a few occasions...

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Today is packing day. Thank teh fsm for full service moves paid for by employers

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You mean kinda like thread I started in the CO forum? ;)
There's a CO forum?

(And thanks for the offer of rides/beers... much appreciated.)

Would be a good "Welcome to CO" trail, don't you think?
Or Lenawee as a loop from Keystone and include the goods west of 'Zuma... Or a Dirty Copper Triangle? Although I am convinced that Searle/Kokomo ONB is the way to do that... but would entertain "doing it your way" just once so I can henceforth ridicule you publicly for being dumb.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morningish Monkeys.

It's Friday, yay. The weather sucks all weekend, but I am going to try and get a ride in this weekend. A gal that works with my lady said her son wants to ride, but doesn't know anybody. So I am going to take him to the local BMX track and show him how to not do it. :rofl: We will also likely hit the skate park for a little roll around (that park sucks ass, but the track is sweet).

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> Or a Dirty Copper Triangle? Although I am convinced that Searle/Kokomo ONB is the way to do that... but would entertain "doing it your way" just once so I can henceforth ridicule you publicly for being dumb.
I would NOT ever recommend riding the full Dirty Triangle. That's for morons. Resolution Road is teh suck.

I'm convinced the correct way to ride that whole thing is Copper -> Camp Hale -> Copper as an ONB. Although the return up to Kokomo from Hale is likely to turn it into a death march.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Looking forward to a summer that needs more biking planned according to Sydney who is a 3rd grader . Bragging mom moment -- she had a PERFECT report card (100 average in everything) and is testing as a 4th grader in her 10th month of school/5th grader 4th month of school so yeah, she's a smarty pants :thumb:
She is already smarter than 95% of the people on RM, myself included.