Quantcast

From B'ham -- Hot Freeride Party II pics...

mongo

Chimp
Feb 4, 2005

Great Freeride Party II in B'ham last night.

Serious fun with a huge crowd of strong riders (I estimated close to hundred), a stunt course specially built for the occassion, demo bikes from Clark's and Fanatik Bike, and ten free pizzas.

It's easy to see why Freeride Party II was easily the bike occassion of the year so far in B'ham.

Check out these pics... Happy trails, Mongo

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Probably be better if you would have notified us of the event instead of just advertising your site. Is your site supporting events are the events supposed to be supporting your site.....

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I think Clarks put on the party and Galbraith.com spread the word. I was there, didn't ride though. It was good to see so many big bikes and so many people having fun on them.

Man, kids sure can rip. There are a couple 15 year olds in bellingham that have been making videos for the last couple years. These guys hit 30 foot drops and monster gaps, crazy stuff. They brought the trailer to their new video and were playing it. Sick stuff indeed.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Skookum said:
Probably be better if you would have notified us of the event instead of just advertising your site. Is your site supporting events are the events supposed to be supporting your site.....
About a week or two ago there were two threads about this. ;)

It was fun. :thumb: