Quantcast

From Blue to Green: Manimal career change

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You know its hot as hell here, right? Today was 112*. **** that noise.

There's a good group of guys out of Phoenix. Can't speak as to Tuscon, other than don't go to any political rallies down there.

You also know most of the residents of this state are retarded, right? I'm considered to be above average here, and as we all know I am just this shy of "smarter than a paper bag..."

S.n.a.k.e.

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
N. Tonawanda, NY
Congrats Manimal.

Sounds like a good move career-wise and the family is onboard too, so awesome sauce all the way around...

Little Manimal will probably love the terrain for riding.

Best of luck.

Marc

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
An acronym that will soon rank high in your vocabulary is: SoMo

Preliminary congrats! I'll give a final congrats when, not if, you get the final offer.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
So...I caught your FB post a few days ago, and am still trying to wrap my head around you being absent from our scene. I wish you and your family the best and I am happy we got the chance to know each other. AZ will be getting some great people and it's great that you are getting to do what will further your career and help your loved ones. I hope we can catch up and shred before you jet. Bobo brother....:thumb:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Why? Home schooled kids miss out on so much by only be exposed to their parents point of view.
it's about the freedom of choice in regards to a curriculum, the crap that they're using for reading/writing in public schools these days is ridiculous...and they don't miss out on much with the availability of huge networks of homeschoolers that meet for events/field trips. they also have the opportunity to be involved in regular school sports and get different teachers for different subjects within the network. plus, with me working rotating shifts, it'll be easier to work in some family time when they're not tied down to a m-f 7am-3pm schedule. it's not like it was when i was a kid, homeschoolers have a lot more outside influence than in years past.