Quantcast

From So Cal....looking to ride week of Nov 17-24ish

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I am going to visit some family in Astoria. Thinking of packing the bike to get a taste of the great northwest. Anyone mind showing me around? I Ride a Gran Mal...

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
c'mon andy...not enough snow that we cant ride!!!!!!!!!!!!...and now for the thread jack....andy what days off you got next week? and I am heading to blackrock in Sept for the shuttle day, you in?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
c'mon andy...not enough snow that we cant ride!!!!!!!!!!!!...and now for the thread jack....andy what days off you got next week? and I am heading to blackrock in Sept for the shuttle day, you in?
I was referring to the Ranger Creek and Kachess Ridge's of the area. Most everything else will be good to go. As usual, I'll be off Fri & Sat. As far as the Blackrock thing, I will be in Tamarack that weekend. D'OH!!!
Methinks you should instead come down to the Hood race the weekend prior and make that Shiver actually work for a change!:brows:

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
awwwwwwww SNAP..you had to go there didn't you...next friday afternoon its on....lets round up ted, pip and scotty and go out 90..maybe try to shuttle further out than usual if we can swing it...and this time when I crash you had best have the camera ready...for a change!:banana: