Quantcast

From the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot files...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Who the f**k ever said anything like that? :confused:
Who the f**k still drives without wearing a seatbelt? :confused:
Did you say that because seatbelts are known to save lives, or not wearing a seatbelt isn't trendy?

EDIT - you should see if BV can create some code that automatically starts your posts with "Who the f**k" to save you some time. Kinda like an email signature.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I said it because you have to be dumber than a jar of frogs to NOT wear a seatbelt. And if you go back and re-read the article I think you will see that:

1) Seatbelts = good
2) No seatbelts = bad
I never said it wasn't. I'm saying this isn't exactly the best example to support that notion. If everyone wearing a seatbelt lived and everyone that wasn't got killed....that's a good example.

Now that I've stated that twice, maybe it will sink in.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You really are dumber than a jar of frogs... and pretty bad at critical thinking.
The fact that I'm arguing with you on the interwebz actually supports your claim. Though arguing on the internetz with a guy that's dumber than a jar of frogs puts you in an even worse position, eh? ;)

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Why did the horse cross the road?

Was this the owners high horse?

Did it forget too jump like a frog?

Was the drive of audi at fault breaking in fence of possible high horse causing frogger fail because the horse wanted to get higher?