but i also think that fronj came from a specific place
dont know where please enlighten us
It's such a blanket statement as I learned from Metal, for example:

"What's up, Fronj?"

"That was fronj'd!!"

"That's fronj'd up!"

"Don't fronj it."

"Fronjtastic."

It's also geographically applicable: "Hella Fronj!", "Fronjin, eh!" and "Fronj it, brah!"

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
To set the record straight on the story of the FRONJ:

Last year in Durango, we were there and hanging out with a couple of the young guys from the Fronj. They're great guys, and Chris Carleton and I just sort of liked the way the word "Fronj" sounded, so we started using it for everything. Later in the trip, while standing on the side of the MTX course with Sanjay, Andrew, and a bunch of other guys, we were all drinking beers and having a rip-roaring time yelling at the pro racers. As the beer flowed, the word Fronj was being thrown about with reckless abandon, and it began to take on this etherial, ubiquitous quality.

During the MTX race, David K. got mercilessly taken out by Wade "Suede" Bootes in a pretty dirty move. We all booed Suede's tactic, as it seemed unnecessary.

Later that night, Chris, myself, and Heikki were getting into the elevator at the Condo, and just before the doors shut, David K. jumped in with his girlfriend. There was an awkward silence for about 20 seconds, and it was finally broken by Chris.

Chris: Dude, you totally got Fronjed by Suede.
David K: . . . (Totally blank look on his face) . . . Uhh, excuse me? . . .
Chris: . . . (stares at him as if he'll understand if he just thinks about it long enough) . . . (no explanation) . . .
David K: . . . Uhh . . . cool. See you guys later . . .

We laughed our asses off at that one for a while, and that pretty much cemented the word Fronj as the best word ever.

--JP

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Originally posted by John P.
Chris: Dude, you totally got Fronjed by Suede.
David K: . . . (Totally blank look on his face) . . . Uhh, excuse me? . . .
Chris: . . . (stares at him as if he'll understand if he just thinks about it long enough) . . . (no explanation) . . .
David K: . . . Uhh . . . cool. See you guys later . . .
Because of your avatar probably, the picture I have in my mind has Chris speaking like Spickoli (sp?):p

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by 911
Freeriders of New Jersey... that's where I was told it originated.
That's what the Templars and the Freemasons would have you think...

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by SpeedJunkie
we brought Fronj to the So Cal but since so cal is like Northern Tijuana. Fronj is Freeriders of northern TJ, the T is just silent and invisible.

What's the "WE" you refer to. I brought it over after meeting the FRONJ in Vermont and Plattekill.

SpeedJunkie

Chimp
Nov 7, 2002
del sur CAL
Originally posted by Metal
What's the "WE" you refer to. I brought it over after meeting the FRONJ in Vermont and Plattekill.
Sorry el presedente de fronjay. I was saying we from the point of Durango back to the so cal. There is a reason I'm only fronj #2. You dont have to alk down to me cuz your a superstar now:nuts:

So go fronj yourself you fonjin fronj

FRONJ:D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Originally posted by Bonk
"So when we left the bar, Smurfett just starts smurfin' me!" "Get the smurf out!" "Smurf yeah! So I totally started smurfin' her man back!" "That is totaly smurfin' smurf!" "Smurf yeah! Smurf yeah!" "That is totally freakin' smurf man!"

...or something.
You forgot the best part....

-"Right in the smurfin' parking lot?"
-"Shut the smurf up!"

:D

Originally posted by Lizard0fthetrai
Agreed. Mass to CO also I see eh? Do you race collegiate? I was the jack on the blue evil at durango regionals...
i think i remember, the only thing is the kid from csu was pushing the drinking durning the mtx and i suck at it, i was racing on my big bike yellow sgs for mtx and dh, sorry if my reply is not grammatically correct it is a monday night:D ;)

edit: oh and fvck yeah for the mass kids taking over the world
(well at least working on the CO)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by narlus
this marklar post is is marklar. what the hell are you marklars marklaring about?
Now you're starting to marklar. Marklar. If all of you other marklars could marklar what he's trying to marklar, we would all be a lot marklar to marklar. Can't marklar marklar just marklar