Quantcast

Fruita for the weekend

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Hey SS, if you want company, you might email my buddy Paul. I know he goes up there quite a bit... and he bought a new Stumpjumper FSR to use this year.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
N8 said:
Hey SS, if you want company, you might email my buddy Paul. I know he goes up there quite a bit... and he bought a new Stumpjumper FSR to use this year.
Arghghghhghghgh. All you bahstids with your new bikes....... :mad:

PM me his email addy. I think I have it, but I'm not sure where. :p

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
SS, if you haven't already figured it out, Rob and his wife will be joining us. Morryjg and I will have an extra 1/2 day of fun.... no duking it out for the 3rd 1/2 day!

See you there Friday night... I'll keep the beer cold, and the Fat Tire in the trash.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
SkaredShtles said:
Hmmmmm.......... will have to try that next time we stay in Glenwood. Thanks for the tip! :thumb:
The vegetarian lasagne at IU is excellent and I'm not even a vegetarian! I usually order a side of meatballs or sausage with it and get funny reactions.

I heard The Bayou moved from the frontage road to downtown somewhere. As long as they have't lost any quality in the move, they have some good food as well. Usually whatever the special of the day is would be the best choice. I had blackened catfish there once that was the best I've ever had and I lived in The South for about nine years.

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
The weather on this side of the state has been great. It has been down right hot wearing the DH gear. I am not sure I am ready for that yet. The majority of the trails are dry and dusty. I can't wait to ride all day tomorrow(providing the pain in the ass tram operator is not working):mumble:

I have been to the bayou about 4 times now have yet to even try the food. There is just something about the cook with big long dreadlocks that worries me:think:

I just need to get out more there are very few restaurants in this town and I have been to almost none of them.