Quantcast

Fry’s 3megapixal $50 disposable digital camera

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
I call it disposable because it’s not a very good and it's really really cheap. #1 the pictures come out blurry unless you used the timer. #2 you have to use a usb connection to charge the battery no external recharger.
But if you can stay very still the pics are ok. There’s no special features on it but for $50 hey. I’ll probably take it but because it’s not really worth the fiddy. If it took good clear pics it would be worth it.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
the guy that took this had a pretty steady hand but the object is the majority of the pic and i'm less than 1.5 meters from the camera everything in the periphery is blurred, but I’m a handsome man and it’s hard to mess a pic of me up :)

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
stosh said:
I hope this doesn't degrade into a movie quote thread...

"I am the clit commander"

BOT! if you were asking about a web link i didnt buy it online. i actually physically walked into a store and bought it. i know, WTFITI?!
anyhoo the camera name is the emprex ultra slim digital camera 3.0 mega pixel
and fry's online store is www.outpost.com
they didnt have a detailed description when i looked yesterday.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
outside test shots action but i have to cut these down by 70% to get them below 100k to fit on rm. if it works good outside i'll keep it, i'll test it tonight on my road ride.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
The Toninator said:
outside test shots action but i have to cut these down by 70% to get them below 100k to fit on rm. if it works good outside i'll keep it, i'll test it tonight on my road ride.

DUCK!! There is a white can outside, could be a sniper

J

JRB

uhm - are you in love with yourself, Tony??? I have never seen anyone with so many pics of themself. :think: