Quantcast

->>> Fry tag <<<-

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
word on the street right now is that my sons school district will be all remote through at least november. and the start date is being pushed into sept.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
50% that he just understeers out of a corner into canyon wall. 45% that he crosses the yellow and is made into a hood ornament. 5% that it all works out well.

Cone on now, you’re missing the most obvious outcome, he goes to a brewery/breastraunt with “the boys” has two beers, feels “fine”, isn’t fine, hits something large at a high rate of speed, feels nothing ever again. With the exception of one guy who hit a cow during the Baja 1k, that has been the story of everyone I know who’s died riding, we’re talking maybe a dozen people or their dads. Hooters kills more motorcyclists than Karen’s in SUVs

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so this week i've placed orders from the US (a county over from me, and another from georgia), new zealand, and the UK, let's see which arrives first!

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
My toes are going numb.
First the little toe on my right foot.
Then the toe next to it.
Now the little toe on my left is doing the same thing.
I can also feel it across the base of my toes.

I have always "bounced" my legs unconsciously since little (Autism and anxiety) and more so the last few months as I have dealt with side-effects and withdrawal symptoms from some of the drugs they have tried for my TBI migraines. To the effect that I had bruised the balls of my feet to the point that walking to a different room was quite painful. This has subsided in the last 2 months and I can again walk without pain. Even riding the DH bike does not seem to hurt (I am an old-skool ball of the foot rider)

As you can imagine the anxiety is back big time, and I am struggling to not bounce....and when it is unconscious, and you keep finding yourself doing it, or having the fam yell to stop it....

FUCK!!!

So, the question is have I done some nerve damage or ??

Dr apt in an hour for him to have the first look.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Replacement Industry Nine Torch hub shell on the purple santa truck for delivery. Hopefully re-lacing my rear wheel is on the agenda for tonight.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My toes are going numb.
First the little toe on my right foot.
Then the toe next to it.
Now the little toe on my left is doing the same thing.
I can also feel it across the base of my toes.

I have always "bounced" my legs unconsciously since little (Autism and anxiety) and more so the last few months as I have dealt with side-effects and withdrawal symptoms from some of the drugs they have tried for my TBI migraines. To the effect that I had bruised the balls of my feet to the point that walking to a different room was quite painful. This has subsided in the last 2 months and I can again walk without pain. Even riding the DH bike does not seem to hurt (I am an old-skool ball of the foot rider)

As you can imagine the anxiety is back big time, and I am struggling to not bounce....and when it is unconscious, and you keep finding yourself doing it, or having the fam yell to stop it....

FUCK!!!

So, the question is have I done some nerve damage or ??

Dr apt in an hour for him to have the first look.
Sounds like a pinched nerve.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Bro-dozer jeep and full size dodge diesel in a suburban neighborhood does fit the mold.
We have a neighbor like that - he has *TWO* newer Ford SuperDuty pickups, an older Ford brodozer, TWO FUCKING POWER BOATS, a 5th wheel trail, and a bunch of motorcycles/ATV's in an ENORMOUS garage that he tacked on to his somewhat-normal-sized suburban home.

Oh, and he's flying a Trump flag. :disgust:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We have a neighbor like that - he has *TWO* newer Ford SuperDuty pickups, an older Ford brodozer, TWO FUCKING POWER BOATS, a 5th wheel trail, and a bunch of motorcycles/ATV's in an ENORMOUS garage that he tacked on to his somewhat-normal-sized suburban home.

i bet he also has 6 figures worth of debt

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

i bet he also has 6 figures worth of debt
I'd go further and guess that he's also underinsured, possibly uninsured, and complains vocally about his tax rates (that are likely much less than mine).

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
just saw a groundhog in the yard. the game is afoot.
I have a chipmunk who appears to have taken up residence in my front garden and under the front door slab. So far he has excavated a bit more than half a 5 gallon bucket of chips and dust from under the slab and stonework along the garden

I was able to trap him and relocate. Unfortunately I did not take him far enough away ( 5 miles it seems is the number ), I figured 2 would be enough. :banghead:

Two days later I look out and see him doing this :rofl: :no::rofl: while I do this :banghead::banghead:

Trap has now been sitting for a couple of days open. Just baited it with it still wired open. Will let the little fucker think the free buffet is on then...:butcher:

This time he will be going with me on my next ride, and he can take up residence at the trail system (27 miles away - find your way home from that ya little bastard.)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have a chipmunk who appears to have taken up residence in my front garden and under the front door slab. So far he has excavated a bit more than half a 5 gallon bucket of chips and dust from under the slab and stonework along the garden

I was able to trap him and relocate. Unfortunately I did not take him far enough away ( 5 miles it seems is the number ), I figured 2 would be enough. :banghead:

Two days later I look out and see him doing this :rofl: :no::rofl: while I do this :banghead::banghead:

Trap has now been sitting for a couple of days open. Just baited it with it still wired open. Will let the little fucker think the free buffet is on then...:butcher:

This time he will be going with me on my next ride, and he can take up residence at the trail system (27 miles away - find your way home from that ya little bastard.)
best way to relocate is to cross a body of water like a river.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Sounds like a pinched nerve.

Doc thinks same - from the bouncy leg thing.
I am supposed to go for a walk every night.
No bouncy-bouncy
Get a pair of crocs/foam slippers/jello? to cushion my feet when sitting around and end up doing the unconscious bounce when there is no family around to throw things at me.
Cut back all of the calluses that have formed along the front of the ball to minimize pressure (got a bit of shelf thing going on)

Monitor.

Good news is that I am still allowed to ride.