Quantcast

Fryday GeeEmmTee

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Yawn. Still definitely jetlagged. TGIF. weekend full of hiking and biking lined up.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday, you beautiful people. I slept like a champion last night. 10 hours of coma-like sleep, and this morning's pooping was equally fantastic. My Friday is off to a very, very good start.

I ran twice yesterday for 15.4 miles total. I've got my first "real" road triathlon Sunday (a sprint), so I'll be taking it easy the next couple of days. Middle of the pack finish, here I come!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
someone stuck a faucet up my nose yesterday. Big dose of nyqil and I slept in the camper to keep from waking the wife. so far the nasal water fall seems to have run out of steam this morning. Short bus then load up the Kayak and fishing gear and heading to a friends ranch in the foothills. Wife will ride her horse and I will hit a nearby lake for R&R

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Couldn't sleep from painful, now barking cough. At least said cough is no longer productive, which may be coincidence and may be because I started antibiotics yesterday. I called in sick for today via email about 12:30 last night and thankfully got to sleep after that (on the couch downstairs).

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Birthday yesterday was fairly uneventful. Now I just need to waste away the day as we are heading out camping near Crested Butte tonight. :thumb:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Couldn't sleep from painful, now barking cough. At least said cough is no longer productive, which may be coincidence and may be because I started antibiotics yesterday. I called in sick for today via email about 12:30 last night and thankfully got to sleep after that (on the couch downstairs).
You need some of this

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Leaving for Whistler after work! Wa-hoo! Might get to meet Kalyx in person too! We'll take a gorgeous selfie with BUFFALO for you :P

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
tut tut, it looks like rain.

the joys of political distractions are starting to creep into the new job. I guess I always knew it was coming, but hoped it wouldn't.

Must...not...engage...

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Headed up to Sonora Pass for camping and climbing this weekend. Planning on staying a night at Leavitt Lake but I'm not familiar with the area and I guess the condition of the dirt access road is questionable.

Any Cali monkeys know of good spots for dispersed camping (IE not in established pay campsites cause I don't go to the woods to pay to camp 5ft from a crying baby) in the area?

I'm looking at you eric srtr6

I was just in CB 3 weeks ago and they still had the sign up. Granted I didn't go in cause admission was $10...
Weird, I cruised my bike through the grand opening of the of the one in Fairfax a few weeks ago. I didn't go in because I was too busy riding my bike, but I wanted to, they had beer and hotdogs. So are there 2 MTB HOF now?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Friday yall (or Tuesday or whatever to the odd ones). Finally done with these two days of training. The training was one of those lectures from a presentation types deals, with a few labs here and there. 550 power point slides. It was almost too much information.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Now, I'm eating cupcakes. And then going trail building. Looks like I stuck out the heat wave as it only hit 94 degrees today.

Also have been consuming donut peaches unsustainably.