Quantcast

FSA XC Wheelset.... me want!

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
Wow, those are some sweet looking wheels. Too bad they aren't UST compatible and I wonder who makes their hubs. If FSA sponsors UC Irvine again this year, I can wait to get my hands of a set of these with a ti isis bottom bracket...

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Originally posted by Carbon Fetish
Wow, those are some sweet looking wheels. Too bad they aren't UST compatible and I wonder who makes their hubs. If FSA sponsors UC Irvine again this year, I can wait to get my hands of a set of these with a ti isis bottom bracket...
From the specs on my price sheet it appears their wheelsets use Shimano and Campy hubs, although I am not sure if that is accurate or not.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by mplutodh1
From the specs on my price sheet it appears their wheelsets use Shimano and Campy hubs, although I am not sure if that is accurate or not.
thats what i was told. FSA just has there name on the rims.
But still i would love to beat on a pair.

I wounder if they are doing a FreeRide version anytime soon?

Oh, and if you go down to the ofice, i'll go with you. I have to shoot the **** with DAI a little.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
1700g seems a little porky for a 24/24 spoke build. I'd be curious to see them up close though. Some of my FSA stuff has been good and some not so good - decent looking stuff anyway.