2 Danny HART 0.834s
3 Gee ATHERTON 2.516s
4 Sam HILL 3.532s
5 Josh BRYCELAND 5.056s

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
anyone besides KHS actually racing on road bike wheels?
Lots of rumors around about different teams "testing" bigger hoops so it's safe to predict some folks will be racing them. I doubt we'll know until race weekend (or earlier spy shots from the pits).

PS: It's gonna be great to see all those ENDURO riders on big bikes again. (Love ya 'Woo.)

thad

Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
View attachment ftbill_last6.xls
Spreadsheet of last 6 races top 10.

1. Gwin
2. Minaar
3. Hart
4. Gee
5. Bryceland

This is gonna be Smith's year, but he has never had results at Fort Bill. Best result was 10th in 2011.
I wonder whether Hill or Stevie will post a better result?

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Hart had a nice result at the BDS but I really wonder what will the new TWR riders benefit from their team.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
From what I understand, the Parkins are shooting "Enduro" as their focus this year and will be missing a few world cups. Maybe that's why?

Oh noes the evil Enduro might take some of the DH limelight.
everybody calm down. ;)

all events for both disciplines are being covered - they're just splitting up for the dates that conflict, with one at the EWS and the other at the WC.

http://www.bikemag.com/news/exclusive-brothers-to-bring-backcountry-to-your-laptop/

"...so it will be business as usual for all but the two rounds in the middle of the season that clash; for those we’ll be splitting up with me at the two North American rounds of the EWS and John at the corresponding World Cups, while also sourcing the additional footage we’ll need from some of the talented filmers who will already be there."

however, maybe editing DH while on assignment for EWS is a conflict of interest...

Last edited: