Quantcast

Ft William Live!

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Or he knows it's going to piss it down so was trying to qualify badly? Cut it a bit fine though, though of course if he's in top 20 he can afford to be risky!

dazz

Chimp
Jan 12, 2007
Down Under
You all know that Sam wore the pink gear to support research for a cure and to raise awareness for breast cancer right? Hence the eBay auction of said gear.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Freecaster came on for me right when Graves was getting his leaders jersey.

Absolutely PATHETIC feed for that.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
According to Sven/Litter pix
(shot of sam riding away over a jump)
the comment says:

Sam was one of the few riders that took a late timed run during the heavy downpour at the end of top 80 practice. He also posted the fastest time during that run with a 5:01...LitterOTB stragglers, take note!

Thats tight.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
some very nice photos in that day 2 coverage. That shot of Rennie is so slick.

fat? seriously? he's racin world cups an you guys are calling him fat on the internet.

richgardiner

Monkey
Aug 19, 2008
All he seems to do nowadays is moan, I used to think he was awesome, but to me, it seems like he has gone all hormonal and moody, just take a look how he takes his bike off the marshall after his crash at La Bresse, the poor bloke was only trying to help him...
In the videos of this years world cups, he either seems to be winging or eating.
I want rennie of old back!

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
DId anyone else think that that driver looks absolutely stunning? Rennie i think needs a year in the gym, he used to be on form, what happened!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I remember him commenting something about that other guys go to the gym and it he suggestet that he doesn't and seemed quite proud about it.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I remember him commenting something about that other guys go to the gym and it he suggestet that he doesn't and seemed quite proud about it.
He's had pretty major knee surgery in the off-season and hasn't had the best prep or recovery from most reports. Giving the guy **** about his weight when he's still killing it on a bike is lame.

weedkilla

Monkey
Jul 6, 2008
norbar - I remember him commenting something about that other guys go to the gym and it he suggestet that he doesn't and seemed quite proud about it.
When he broke all the power output records at the AIS they asked him what he did for training - he told them he didn't train at all. If you really believe you can get in the top 80 at a world cup on good luck and magic pixie dust can I please have the contact details of your dealer.
When he's got 2 working knees there is every chance we'll see the stomper of old, it's just a pity he didn't spend the first half of this year at the Mick Hannah get away from racing camp.

Last edited:

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
DId anyone else think that that driver looks absolutely stunning? Rennie i think needs a year in the gym, he used to be on form, what happened!
I think it´s all motivation, really. He´s got skills, that´s what´s keeping him in the top 40's. Yea^, I think he should do the "Sick Mick" year off too. He deserves better than to just fade away in the results. Either you do it, or you just don´t.

However, I really hope he does well today. Awesome rider.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
When he broke all the power output records at the AIS they asked him what he did for training - he told them he didn't train at all. If you really believe you can get in the top 80 at a world cup on good luck and magic pixie dust can I please have the contact details of your dealer.
When he's got 2 working knees there is every chance we'll see the stomper of old, it's just a pity he didn't spend the first half of this year at the Mick Hannah get away from racing camp.
If you read my post would see that I sugested that you can't be on luck and pixie dust...

BTW. Stop the rage fanboys. People just want to see him in top form and wonder why he has mixed results (not only after the last few races but with the last few seasons)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Not sure if you can Damo. They started porting the site over last year (freecaster is flash, iPhones can't do flash) but I don't think they ever finished it?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Ps. Don't knock Rennie. He is still fcken fast and with a slight change made to his bike, I'm hoping for better luck for him now.
He's feeling much better on his bike now.