Quantcast

>>>FTN Turdsderp GMT<<<

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
If you're a dude, and you can't find space at the urinal, and you can't aim your junk, please sit when you pee. Stall One in my office looks like a four year old tried to use it, unsupervised.

Edit: at least he lifted the saddle. Courtesy.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nuclear option is in play. Nasty-gram left for (R) senator too. Fuck this place. Partisanship is shit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Screw you guys... I'm going to ride Horsethief.

I'll be sure to follow up with a slice of pie from Hot Tomato, warshed down with a delicious Clutch Dark Sour while I'm at it.
Was supposed to head that way tomorrow. Work might get in the way.

Plus the fact I'm waiting for my flight home and there's a thunderstorm overhead might mean I don't make it home tonight anyway...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
This thread contains more information than I need to know... another tip: texting without pissing allover the place is super hard. :monkey:

Ima go biking as its 71 degrees and only moderately windy. :)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, crazy day. Making fancy dinner tonight for the lady because why not, had meetings all damn day, just finished. Nice thing about WFH is doing stuff while the meeting goes on in the background. I get so much more done when I am home, WTF.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
marmot precip procured-tried both that and the patagonia. precip was a little more substantial, seemed to offer a bit more wind/rain protection for same $ and not a lot more bulk. after member discount and rebate, $20. good call monkies!

wicked weed beers going in, some work getting done. still windy here. mebbe ride on sat?