Quantcast

FT's Baja Buggy Build?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
That looks bad ass, My buddy Mark builds bomb proof VW bus 901 transaxles (http://www.markssandtrans.com)
but he got away from the VW powerplants once he played with a turbo Honda based rail. I could see getting him to build me a Corvette LS based rail to race. :drool:

Braaaaaap

Something like that would probably be a Class 1? There's so many classes it's tough for me to keep them straight these days. And seriously, let me know when I can come pick up your brother-in-laws '69. ;)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Something like that would probably be a Class 1? There's so many classes it's tough for me to keep them straight these days. And seriously, let me know when I can come pick up your brother-in-laws '69. ;)
I'll be there at thanksgiving, I'll snap some pics. He picked it up for the dunes and has never even gotten it running (I honestly don't think he has tried). It's down by Eugene.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
If it was a Matchbox or some other kind of die cast car, I totally would have. But slot car? Not sure I’d have a use for that. Not that I'd have a use for a Matchbox car either, I suppose.