Quantcast

FTS Friday •√^¥®✓°=π€€®=

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired but can't sleep anymore. My work from home Friday has me at another meeting all day as part of the retiring guy mess. This will have me working Sunday.

New bike is new bike. Need to swap my Saint brakes tonight before tomorrow's ride.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, you bunch of nuts! Speaking of nuts, my groin felt fine during my 75 minute spin last night, which is encouraging news. I know you guys were all wondering about that. I blew off my swim this morning in order to secure nine hours of solid sleep. SCORE.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I pedaled in, on my belt-drive acoustic commuter bike. And--get this--I passed someone on a climb! Wasn't even a granny pushing a walker in the bike lane...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I been bent over. Last run of the day is a 1500 pick up is in Antioch which is an hour drive from the previous one. Then we get to drive and hour further east into the delta for the drop off. I will be lucky if I get home by 1830 :butcher:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Opened up the whiskey I got as a parting gift when I quit my last job. A single malt by Polish distillers in Czech Republic. I had some hope thinking they may be some special whisky nerds and despite the origins they have a lot of knowledge. If whiskey from Bhutan, Taiwan or India can be good than why not from countries with strong spirit making traditions? Well I was wrong. It tastes like if you set fire to a garbage pile and then transferred it to an old, wet wooden crate. It's the most undrinkable alcohol I've tried in years.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Where do you guys get the Ridemonkey branded stuff from????? The t-shirt deal fell through, or?

Work soon done for me. :banana:
I think the t-shirt deal is still on, just delayed as @jonKranked navigates the legal system post-car crash.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Second poop has already taken place and I haven't even finished my first coffee yet. Que? :confused:

Long weekend over round these parts. Headed up north for MOAR rox riding, MOAR beer and MOAR lake swimming/floating.

Today is great. Somehow managed to get our weekly team meeting moved from end of the day (who the fuck schedules that for end of day on Fridays....dick managers...) to before lunch. Woot.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Someone who doesn't want to go home to the wife they pissed off or has their mother in law visiting lol. Or they are just asshole fucktards
People are just clueless and some people in corporations just spend all their days in meetings pretending to work. Hell the bigger the company the more meetings you get so people get stupid ideas like this.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

As is befitting for our departure from CO, the weatherman said we might encounter severe t-storms with 70 mph winds and golf ball sized hail rolling through the northeastern part of the state. Big time nope, so I punched it and outraced the cells that were racing towards us. CO hail has done the last of its damage to my vehicle.

Today, it's off to Iowa.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
'Morning, you bunch of nuts! Speaking of nuts, my groin felt fine during my 75 minute spin last night, which is encouraging news. I know you guys were all wondering about that. I blew off my swim this morning in order to secure nine hours of solid sleep. SCORE.
your groin is of my utmost concern. Happy to hear it's doing well

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I found my old Bomber hoodie from back in the day and thought I'd see if any Bomber-riders wanted it before throwing it on pinkbike buy&sell.

But, it's always like 172* F in Eric's part of sunny CA so ...

Eric, if you want a Marzocchi hoody PM me a mailing address.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
FTS Friday. Not even 2 yet and I am ready to go. Will likely duck out at 2:10ish. The wife has packed the rig and has changed her mind where we are going at least 3 times already.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Can we not talk about Cub Creek? Oh, wait.

Also, yes this beer label has Teddy Roosevelt dressed like Evel Kneivel, wielding a sword while riding in the bed of a bear-piloted twin turbo powered El Camino named the “Montana Missile.”

3B643E45-B229-4CC7-8476-3BAEFC5CD1F3.jpeg

I guess I know what I’m drinking tonight.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Switching out the brakes on the new bike to my Saint's from the XT's. Turns out the shifter is mounted under the brake lever and isn't compatible with my older levers. I've swapped out everything and was just putting the lever on. Time to undo the last 20min and run the XT rear. FTS.

Still need to set up the tubeless so they are ready for tomorrow.