Quantcast

FTS Friday •√^¥®✓°=π€€®=

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Switching out the brakes on the new bike to my Saint's from the XT's. Turns out the shifter is mounted under the brake lever and isn't compatible with my older levers. I've swapped out everything and was just putting the lever on. Time to undo the last 20min and run the XT rear. FTS.
Thank Shimano for having 17 different I-spec standards.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Added plans to ride last minute. Shall Apex it up early tomorrow.

Edit: Odd day. Mountain Lion it is!

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
If y’all ride Lenawee and no one posts an “I think I broke my Wookie” meme with a picture of @stoney puking on the climb... I’mma be disappoint.

Also, this MFer right was delicious...

56CEDF7B-B7DC-45C7-803D-1D1A657102B2.jpeg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
In theory bike is now tuned. Suspension pump is coming
I didn't mind that climb nearly as much as I did that railroad grade leading to that which shall not be named. That sucked.
Only because you're already exhausted.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Shit, I guess that explains it. We have 170000 employees, lots of meetings to be had. :busted:
Tell me about it. Went from a strong local outfit to a global corporation and as much as I like the new company I'm afraid soon there will be meetings about what brand toilet paper should we use.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
In my experience, this is what *ALL* whisk(e)y tastes like. :confused:
Naah. Good whisky can taste good. I used to think whisky is horrible but my old non corporate job has sent me to some corporate event that involved expensive whisky training and tasting. The expensive stuff can be good. Though I think the Japanese do it better and they have this one good, relatively ok costing blend that I like and makes me less angry at myself the day after