Quantcast

%%@ FTS Friderp GMT@%%

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, this day is dragging ass. The sun is out and partly cloudy, I need to get outside. This indoor office stuff sucks ass.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
that's some kill list shit right there
Brutal, kill list.
My KILL LIST grows longer with every passing week. Only bikes and booze prevent acting on said list...

i've done conf calls trailside.
If only...sadly the academic culture is one which involves dick waving over who works the most/hardest and gives up real life shit in the name of career and the good of mankind. I have given the finger to this culture all my days but occasionally sacrifices must be made. I will most certainly make up for this missed saddle time in the days to come.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
A wee bit windy to be in the woods today. Gnome plans and activities are in full effect for the OG spot. A serious supply of rocks has been discovered. Time to move them into one place were they can all get acquainted with each other. Fuck you Dirt Roadies, we like it rough.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Damn it is windy outside. The type of windy where you come home and discover that your garbage can is missing.

....the lid had come back though. Figures.

And yes, it is beer time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Menu so far:

-Heavy seas imperial ESB
-Firestone luponic #4
-Heavy seas pounder pils, served with deep dish pizza

Next up: more beer. Bath time/bedtime for the kid. Then even more beer. shed?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Menu so far:

-Heavy seas imperial ESB
-Firestone luponic #4
-Heavy seas pounder pils, served with deep dish pizza

Next up: more beer. Bath time/bedtime for the kid. Then even more beer. shed?
Hi, I'm Chris and I approve of beer(s), pizza and shed.

Here is my take on the nightly activities.

Fav so far is Quick Brown Fox (jumps over the lazy dog) ESB.

Next up to be served with dinner is;

And then shed followed by bed.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
making enchiladas tomorrow, cooked up 6 chicken breasts in a broth with salt , pepper, garlic and bullion. Fork shredded the breasts, put them in a Tupperware, then poured the broth over them. It will sit in the fridge infusing until tomorrow after noon when I put everything together

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
making enchiladas tomorrow, cooked up 6 chicken breasts in a broth with salt , pepper, garlic and bullion. Fork shredded the breasts, put them in a Tupperware, then poured the broth over them. It will sit in the fridge infusing until tomorrow after noon when I put everything together
No wonder your food tastes good if you cook it in gold. That's some next level shit right there # monocle eric