Quantcast

FTS. I'm not working today GMT.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Riding with Haley this morning then off the karting with her in the afternoon. Maybe I can sell a bike in between.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
arcata....grants pass....i really hate fucking cities...

crater lake this afternoon.....going to sleep this morning....

supposed to visit friends "farm" tomorrow....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Boss told us to quit working at 2, which is convenient since that's what I planned to do anyway. I love it when things come together.

Too wet to ride, so I'll golf instead. Then it's off to NY for my bro's bachelor party tomorrow.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hell morning. My alarm did not go off so I woke up at 0425. My first pickup is scheduled for 0425 SHIT out the door in 3 minutes Ran 15 minutes late on my Dialysis clients until I caught up at number 5. No coffee, unbrushed teeth (yay for breath mints and masks) . Now for espresso at 0640

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Short bike ride last night, our first since moving. This move has been challenging, but we’re here now which is awesome. Basically our rental house, which was recently purchased by the friend we’re renting from, needed some serious work. Work which was either A.) known to be needed and in progress but just not quite finished by the time we started moving in or B.) unknown and discovered shortly after moving in. Example of unknown issue: here’s my friend and landlord Craig digging up the sewer line right out back if our house to expose a collapsed section of old clay pipe. The obstruction was causing the pipe to backfill and flood our bathroom with about an inch of standing water whenever we’d take a shower.

B14D28B7-6E34-4625-B08D-217CBC392654.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Short bike ride last night, our first since moving. This move has been challenging, but we’re here now which is awesome. Basically our rental house, which was recently purchased by the friend we’re renting from, needed some serious work. Work which was either A.) known to be needed and in progress but just not quite finished by the time we started moving in or B.) unknown and discovered shortly after moving in. Example of unknown issue: here’s my friend and landlord Craig digging up the sewer line right out back if our house to expose a collapsed section of old clay pipe. The obstruction was causing the pipe to backfill and flood our bathroom with about an inch of standing water whenever we’d take a shower.

View attachment 161811

Have him do a pump track while he is at it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Working today. Ultrasound is the name of the game

Food Truck Friday for dinner, maybe see a movie late tonight! and then off to the mountains tomorrow through Monday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Finished until Tuesday.

But waiting to see when the wife can finish today with the complication that the DSO is at the vet to get a small growth removed and a teeth cleaning while she's knocked out...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

View attachment 161811
Hey... at least *you* don't own it. :homer:

"Rent a house," they said. :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DSO back from the vet, small tumor removed from her face, teeth cleaned and nails trimmed.

Now she's having to hide from the thunder, not a good day for her.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The sunburns are settling in... Haley has spots on her legs from where mud stuck early in the ride.

Putting bikes together tonight. Hoping to get the 24" built, less the needed drivetrain parts, and Wifey's Yeti mostly rebuilt. I think I'm going to strip my HT of anything worthwhile and sell it too. I can ride my Nukeproof for anything at this point, so I might as well get a few hundred out of it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The sunburns are settling in... Haley has spots on her legs from where mud stuck early in the ride.

Putting bikes together tonight. Hoping to get the 24" built, less the needed drivetrain parts, and Wifey's Yeti mostly rebuilt. I think I'm going to strip my HT of anything worthwhile and sell it too. I can ride my Nukeproof for anything at this point, so I might as well get a few hundred out of it.
You wanna take @6thElement and his wifee to Deer Creek some time soon? Maybe later some afternoon? :D