Quantcast

<*> FTS its Moanderp GMT<*>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good weekend so I will do my best to make this a good week too. More fine detail work on the house including painting of kitchen cabinets and finish last small details in the bathroom. Also getting paint at a better price through the painter and I will start to do some painting myself so I get some rooms completely finished.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
test drove another giulia this weekend. My kid liked the dual sunroof. I liked the vroom vroom. Shitty trade in offer though. Might get the wife a new ascent. 32 cupholders. Let's fill them up with USED CANDY

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I rolled out of bed and ran five miles before sunrise. It was dark and cold and raining, but oddly enjoyable since I was running easy. There were far too many cars on the road at 5:30 in the morning.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. M-W week then some freedoms. Since my parents will be around Wed-Sun I suggested I go up skiing myself but the wife didn't like that idea.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I rather be getting a tooth pulled than being here right now.
My 60 day performance improvement plan review is mañana, so I expect to be unemployed by this time then.
Lots of resumes out, but no action yet. :/

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
My 60 day performance improvement plan review is mañana, so I expect to be unemployed by this time then.
Maybe you can get a job making green lights, greener. Apparently a lot of people like to wait at lights for that to happen.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i foresee the statement "it still looked too much like pee"

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Solid weekend.

Much topsoil was wheelbarrowed. Much sod was laid. Much Tequila was drank. Much wood was cut/burned/stacked. Then more sod was laid.

Did not ride bikes. Too tired.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
No work this week. My phone is blowing up with evictiongeden phone calls. Fuck that im playing around the house. Stupid turkey fought back and hurt my thumb, might be hard to use dropper post. Which would be lame.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hopefully she's a chemist or water scientist? That way, YOU don't have to fuck with the water balance...
i grew up helping take care of the pool at my parents place, and worked ~5 years as a lifeguard at a public pool. last few years there i assisted with the chlorination. it's really not that fucking hard.