Quantcast

>>>FTS Monderp gee em tee<<<

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It is directional?
Wife and I made sure to ride every trail in Apex last week before they implemented the changes, including up the gut and enchanted as it will no longer be possible. I think I need to go get a Cub Creek fix as I like the climbing challenge now and then. I almost cleaned the entire Ken CT climb to West Jeff last week apart from one rooty section right after lunch rock :shakefist:
Shades of Tsali...
Apex couldn't be much further from the actual riding/trails in Tsali :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh, you're not broken? You chose not to ride with us this weekend why again? What I heard was "Something something can't lift my arm above my navel something something ow something poorly built hip jump definitely not because I'm an old talentless hack something something"...
That is a little harsh. I am sure he has some talents, just probably not bike related ones.

Wife and I made sure to ride every trail in Apex last week before they implemented the changes, including up the gut and enchanted as it will no longer be possible. I think I need to go get a Cub Creek fix as I like the climbing challenge now and then. I almost cleaned the entire Ken CT climb to West Jeff last week apart from one rooty section right after lunch rock :shakefist:

Apex couldn't be much further from the actual riding/trails in Tsali :)
I figured that. I just found the Tsali thing to be stupid.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
That is a little harsh. I am sure he has some talents, just probably not bike related ones.
You're totally right. I should have included a smiley face winky thing or whatever. Related: I can confirm that a person of the fairer sex has aligned herself with @rideit... now whether that is by choice or he's compensating her is unknown. Regardless, we all concurred this weekend that she's super nice, and by association makes him slightly less creepy on the Creepy Old Dude scale.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
damn. that sucks. are people starting to want to work again?
Yeah but unless you really understand what you are doing and take proper precautions our job is high risk for infection. We don't have people knocking down our door wanting to get a job with us

There is a reason I wear a Niosh respirator mask and glove up at all times and decon my vehicle after each client

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I like the climbing challenge now and then
Let's do a Mountain Lion + full Snowshoe Hare loop sometime. :D Snowshoe Hare has some of the trickiest climbing sections I've seen around here!

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> I almost cleaned the entire Ken CT climb to West Jeff last week apart from one rooty section right after lunch rock :shakefist:
Heh. I've endo'd going uphill in that section. :homer:
<snip> Related: I can confirm that a person of the fairer sex has aligned herself with @rideit... now whether that is by choice or he's compensating her is unknown.
I presume this was his wife? Can confirm - she's a really nice lady. Still occasionally try to figure out what the hell she's doing with @rideit. ;)
Let's do a Mountain Lion + full Snowshoe Hare loop sometime. :D Snowshoe Hare has some of the trickiest climbing sections I've seen around here!
Fuck Snowshoe Hare sideways with an ebola-covered cholla. :mad:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Noontime FTS Monkeys.

Made some epic grub this weekend. Last time at Cash and Carry I bought a few NY Strip slabs. I cut most of it into 1" steaks. But I also decided to cut some 1/2" to chicken fry. Was not disappointed. 10/10 will hit that again. Air fry reheat this morning was as success.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I think I've only "ridden" Snowshoe a couple of times, was not a fan.

I do still need to ride Panorama down though.
Pano down once shuttling is kosher!

Yeah, I can see how Snowshoe Hare wouldn't be worth it without the extra electric kick in the pants.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Pano down once shuttling is kosher!

Yeah, I can see how Snowshoe Hare wouldn't be worth it without the extra electric kick in the pants.
Do you mean to say that it satisfies the requirements of Jewish law, or that it is genuine and/or legitimate?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Oh, you're not broken? You chose not to ride with us this weekend why again? What I heard was "Something something can't lift my arm above my navel something something ow something poorly built hip jump definitely not because I'm an old talentless hack something something"...
Watz meant again, as in this weekend. He knew about the shoulder already. That was SOOO last weekend...

Last edited:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
scotty....motor...full power!!!
It's about as difficult as I can ride, er "ride" even with the full benefit of assist. But it's satisfying to clean that section.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Drove my ex's Dads Porsche 911 today. He gave me a $300 to change his tires and do a tune-up. He walked me through it. I was nervous doing the work. It turned out fine however. He calls me son.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The local land manager just implemented sensible use policies on a favorite local trail a few days ago... haven't yet sampled the directional, bikes-only goodness yet but will this week. That's gonna be awesome to let 'em eat at full speed and not worry about murdering a family of five walking up the trail in a blind corner.
Wife and I did an easy Chimpex after work.

There was a runner coming up Enchanted..........................................

and about 2000 people on Chimney without masks.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Wife and I did an easy Chimpex after work.

There was a runner coming up Enchanted..........................................

and about 2000 people on Chimney without masks.
Did you scream bloody murder at them? I would have stopped and given them a what for. Seriously. Fuck that shit. They’re putting people in fucking danger.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fork tender melt in your mouth. There is a small place up the road towards Astoria (The Berry Patch) that does an amazing chicken fried steak.
I cannot get chicken fried steak here. I saw it on the Menu at Cracker barrel. It was fucking nasty and grizzley. Very salty.