6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Get money from your government for going a bit greener; a cheetsheet:

Gracias.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I remember the days in highschool, having to go to Sunrise records in the mall to buy and print out tickets from Ticketmaster. At least back then the service fee was a few cents, maybe a dollar.

Now it just seems dumb to even bother going. Buy the ticket, pay ticketmaster fee that is sometimes as much as the ticket, pay to park or pay $20 to take a two hour long public transit route there. Buy two beers? That'll be another $25.
i think the last show i actually camped out for for tickets was the second lollalapalooza or REM Green tour....

etix service charges are not bad

neither are axs from what i remember....

it is funny that the dead could get their fans tickets in the mail in a timely fashion in the 80's....

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Yep - mint is REQUIRED to be contained to a pot. No letting it "just grow" unimpeded. That shit is a menace. A tasty, tasty menace.
If you mow mint repeatedly it will die. . . You can usually get 4-5 years out of a field of it before it is no longer viable. Most of the mint for Wrigley is grown around here.

It is also highly susceptible to dicamba and 2-4D. Give it a sniff of that and it’s toast.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just found out a girl I went to high school with was 4mo pregnant, and her BF/husband shot and killed her and his 6yo son before killing himself.

da fuq

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yep - mint is REQUIRED to be contained to a pot. No letting it "just grow" unimpeded. That shit is a menace. A tasty, tasty menace.
I put some in my elevated planters. Neighbors warned me, I care not. It smells great when you mow it. Also isolated on a greenspace patch on the other side of the sidewalk.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Moved here for the hiking/biking, stayed for the skiing.

Now strongly considering getting the f'k out of Dodge 'cause there are too many people that moved for the hiking/biking/skiing. :homer:

You should have had more kids, would have solved that problem.